You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Ron Visiting Israel For Benefit Show

jamester wrote:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=61818.0
Further notice will be informed in a few days.

"Soon is the word..." Tongue
SECRET

GunsNRosesNews.
#Bumblefoot To #Perform With #Salem In #Israel In #May? http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4041595,00.html

הגיטריסט של "גאנז אנ' רוזס" יופיע בישראל

רון ת'אל, כיום גיטריסט "גאנז אנ' רוזס", יצטרף במאי ללהקת "סיילם" למופע מיוחד לרגל ההוצאה המחודשת של אלבומה "קדיש", המוקדש לקורבנות השואה

אור ברנע
פורסם:     14.03.11, 08:09

שתפו בטוויטרשתפו בפייסבוק
שתף

גיטריסט להקת "גאנז אנד רוזס" הנוכחי, רון ת'אל, הידוע בכ "Bumblefoot", יגיע לישראל ויתארח בהופעתה של להקת המטאל הישראלית "סיילם". ב-6 במאי, מספר ימים לאחר יום הזיכרון לשואה ולגבורה, תקיים הלהקה הוותיקה מופע מיוחד לרגל הוצאתו המחודשת של אלבומה השני "קדיש", שיצא ב-94' ומוקדש כולו לקורבנות השואה. בתיווכו של המפיק ישי שוורץ, החליט ת'אל, שחלק מבני משפחתו נרצחו בשואה, להצטרף ללהקה במופע, שיתקיים במועדון "רדינג 3" בתל אביב

הגיטריסט של "גאנז אנ' רוזס" יופיע בישראל

רון ת'אל, כיום גיטריסט "גאנז אנ' רוזס", יצטרף במאי ללהקת "סיילם" למופע מיוחד לרגל ההוצאה המחודשת של אלבומה "קדיש", המוקדש לקורבנות השואה

אור ברנע
פורסם:     14.03.11, 08:09

שתפו בטוויטרשתפו בפייסבוק
שתף

גיטריסט להקת "גאנז אנד רוזס" הנוכחי, רון ת'אל, הידוע בכינויו "Bumblefoot", יגיע לישראל ויתארח בהופעתה של להקת המטאל הישראלית "סיילם". ב-6 במאי, מספר ימים לאחר יום הזיכרון לשואה ולגבורה, תקיים הלהקה הוותיקה מופע מיוחד לרגל הוצאתו המחודשת של אלבומה השני "קדיש", שיצא ב-94' ומוקדש כולו לקורבנות השואה. בתיווכו של המפיק ישי שוורץ, החליט ת'אל, שחלק מבני משפחתו נרצחו בשואה, להצטרף ללהקה במופע, שיתקיים במועדון "רדינג 3" בתל אביב.

ת'אל ואקסל רוז מבצעים את הקלאסיקה "November Rain"

מאז שנות התשעים הוציא ת'אל, ששמו האמיתי רונלד בלומנת'ל, אלבומי סולו רבים, שהוכיחו יכולות וירטואוזיות על הגיטרה החשמלית. בנוסף, עבד וניגן עם להקת "פריק קיטצ'ן", עם קלידן "דרים ת'יאטר" ג'ורדן רודס וגם עם זמרת הפופ ג'סיקה סימפסון. הוא הצטרף ל"גאנז אנד רוזס" המחודשת לפני כחמש שנים והקליט יחד עם אקסל רוז את האלבום "Chinese Democracy" שיצא לפני כשנתיים.

wight gunner
VIP
prv_gunsroses1000.gif
says

Guitarist of "Guns don 'Roses" will appear in
Ron on 'god, now guitarist "Guns don' Roses", will join the band director, "Salem" a special concert on the occasion of renewed spending album "Kaddish", dedicated to Holocaust victims Or Barnea Released:    14:03:11, 08:09

Guitarist "Ganz End Roses present, Ron A. Thal, aka" Bumblefoot ", will arrive in Israel will host the appearance of Israeli metal band" Salem. " On May 6, several days after Holocaust Remembrance Day, the veteran band will hold a special concert on the occasion of the re-issued second album "Kaddish," released in '94 is dedicated to Holocaust victims. Mediated by producer Jesse Schwartz, decided on Al, who lost part of his family in the Holocaust, to join the band show, held at the "Reading 3 in Tel Aviv.

Since the nineties took an 'Thal, whose real name Ronald how are we, to, many solo albums, proven capabilities for electric guitar virtuosity. In addition, worked and played with the band Freak Kitchen Estate ", with keyboardist" Dream Theater "Jordan Rhodes and pop singer Jessica Simpson. He joined the Lag End Anjou Roses reunion five years ago and recorded along with Axl Rose the album "Chinese Democracy", published two years ago.

smile

johndivney wrote:

disappointing
ideally I would prefer GnR & GnR members to abstain from playing concerts in Israel..

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

^^  Agreed!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

As having a wife that's Israeli I can't stress how much i would like you two to shut the fuck up.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ron is Jewish, why on earth would he abstain from visiting Israel?

johndivney wrote:
DCK wrote:

As having a wife that's Israeli I can't stress how much i would like you two to shut the fuck up.

haha
just sayin man.. don't really care to open that particular can of worms, just sayin.. what diff ur wife makes i dunno..

re: Olorin.. while there are even issues with ANYONE (jewish or not) simply 'visiting' Israel it's unbecoming to validate the behaviour & HR atrocities that are currently being acted out, even with something as small/relatively insignificant as playing a rock (benefit) concert.. but nothing is small or irrelevant in this respect really..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:
DCK wrote:

haha
just sayin man.. don't really care to open that particular can of worms, just sayin.. what diff ur wife makes i dunno..

re: Olorin.. while there are even issues with ANYONE (jewish or not) simply 'visiting' Israel it's unbecoming to validate the behaviour & HR atrocities that are currently being acted out, even with something as small/relatively insignificant as playing a rock (benefit) concert.. but nothing is small or irrelevant in this respect really..

Sorry, but it's so much full of shit pulling in the politics card when Ron wants to hold a rock concert in Israel. And I take offense over such idiots statements because my wife is Israeli. I have plenty of Israeli friends and I've been there 9 times over the past years. Just because of "the situation" they should be denied a rock show with Ron Thal? Suck my dick.

But good to know then. Next time GNR tours the States or Britain I will pull that card and tell them to NOT play because of the war crimes the two countries commited over the years. USA released two atomic bombs over Japan, Great Britain was once the biggest imperial nation on Earth and fuck knows how much shit they did. And Norway, an official "peace nation" keeps selling ammunition left and right. What hypocrites.

Oh, and I would assume Germany is all but banned considering the 6 million jews they murdered alongside hundreds of thousands of allied soldiers.

GNR went to Russia lately didn't they. What about fuckin Chechnya then? Doesn't really matter does it? Or? No one said a flying fuck then. I guess it's alright in some countries but not in others?

Lomax wrote:

If you take offense that's your problem. Keep it to yourself.

Sky Dog wrote:

bullshit...keep the political  and racist comments to yourself and there will be no need to respond.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Wow this thread is kinda going in a fucked up direction, while I have my views on the subject I don't think it needs to be discussed in the GN'R section. Isn't that what the gardens for?

....just sayin

Board footer