You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 11-07-2012 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

We ran into Pitman, Frank, 4tus, Tommy and Ron again in our last dash through the Hard Rock. All were WAY nice to us again and it was a cool send off to the show and trip as a whole!

Nothing but class and kindness to the fans as I expected from these guys! Sounds like an epic send off to me. Have a safe trip back!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Axl sings the screams at a lower pitch than normal, in 2009 he really nailed them at the superhigh level, I only pay attention to that because those screams are my fav moment in all of GNR so I'm somewhat obsessive about the, but other than that looks like a great night for everyone smile

I was watching this video when Fortus walked by, so I showed him what I was watching and he looked at me either in amazement or like I was crazy...not sure which.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Axl sings the screams at a lower pitch than normal, in 2009 he really nailed them at the superhigh level, I only pay attention to that because those screams are my fav moment in all of GNR so I'm somewhat obsessive about the, but other than that looks like a great night for everyone smile

I was watching this video when Fortus walked by, so I showed him what I was watching and he looked at me either in amazement or like I was crazy...not sure which.

16 Prolly some kind of amazement....

Gotta be wierd to be an artist, play a gig, and the next day you walk by a fan that shove a video from last nights gig in your face!

"Dude, look at 3:22, you fucked it up!"  16

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Great. Another fucking cameraman who'd rather point it at Axl dancing than the guitarists during the solos.

Sky Dog wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … e__st__720

sonofabitch has some awesome stuff...suprised nobody talkin about citr...better than twat in my opinion.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Ron starts his solo too soon but it doesn't matter....Axl sounds really good on that one. His Seeker is awesome too...

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I just watched the CitR vid, and it was really good. It suits Axl's voice these days, for sure. I've always loved the way the song flows. It's one of those songs you can sing along with and every once in awhile have your brain point out you didn't even know you knew the words.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
smoke wrote:

I just watched the CitR vid, and it was really good. It suits Axl's voice these days, for sure. I've always loved the way the song flows. It's one of those songs you can sing along with and every once in awhile have your brain point out you didn't even know you knew the words.

link?

i love that song...
***nevermind... wink

Board footer