You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Mr ID and Axlin16

Smoking Guns wrote:

What songs off of "World on Fire" would you be okay with Axl singing on?  I don't remember a review from either of you about the album.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I honestly haven't heard anything from the album.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

That is what I figured....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Songs off WOF I would love to hear Axl on...

WOF
Wicked Stone
Beneath the Savage Sun
30 Years to Life
Too Far Gone

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I haven't listened to it either.  I have it, just haven't gotten around to it yet (I have been busy moving and getting adjusted to a new area). 

I did see him live with Aerosmith and it was a really good show.  I have always preferred live shows to studio versions anyway and I liked what I heard of the new stuff.  Myles is even growing on me a bit, though in a live setting and in the crowd you cannot hear him as clearly as you can on some of the videos of shows.  If you're reason for not seeing a Slash show is Myles, I suggest reconsidering.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Remember when Skydog left us at the bar? Was nice to meet him, but he missed a hell of a Slash concert.  Poor fella.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Remember when Skydog left us at the bar? Was nice to meet him, but he missed a hell of a Slash concert.  Poor fella.

I do.  We all have to make choices in life and I won't knock him for making the decision he made.  At least he came to hang out for a bit.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha fun times. Need to do it again this spring.

Sky Dog wrote:

I should have went, but I think I had been out quite a bit over the prior week. My wife would not have been too happy with another school night drunk. It was a good time though...nothing like a pre-concert "buzz"!

Sky Dog wrote:

So, I was reading Rolling Stone and found this funny bit on reunions...the ever quotable Noel Gallagher on an Oasis reunion.

Noel's main concern about reuniting? His fear that the band will realize, "Yeah, we're not as good as we used to be." "I think it's ingrained in the English psyche – this idea that the glory days, the Empire, are behind us," Gallagher said. "Led Zeppelin! The Smiths! The Jam! They should all reform! Why? So a load of middle-aged people can stand in the O2 and go, 'They're not as good as they used to be.' It'd be the same with Oasis."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … z3Q1Qm6RZ0
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

axl      21

Board footer