You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: US Tour Cities

Will wrote:
pacu44 wrote:

Hey, wanna create some tshirts using these logos, NOT FOR SALE OR COMMERCE... JUST to wear at the show... quite a few of us want to represent Izzy...

I don't have a license to do that and I would need one to sell tshirts (even if it wasn't for profit) sad

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Will wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Anyone at all going to have a Where's Izzy sign like in the Don't Cry video ha?

I have a 3ft v 5ft flag being custom printed for Vegas, just hoping it arrives in time 22

Wont take it into the gig as I don't wanna be kicked out on the first song but will take it to the fan meetup cool

Haha, that is so so cool. You should have a "Who's Fortus?" on the other side.

lance

lance wrote:

Cant wait for the Boston show.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
lance wrote:

Here's to hoping they all bring their a game. 5

Welcome to the forums.

lance

lance wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
lance wrote:

Here's to hoping they all bring their a game. 5

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks
It seems cool here .

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

I was driving from the San Francisco in the direction of Oakland yesterday and saw a billboard right after the Bay bridge that simply said "Welcome to the Jungle" followed by the Gn'F'nR's logo. No indication of a venue or anything, just that small teaser. I have to say, it's very surreal to see GNR advertising with these old style graphics, I'm getting all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings inside...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheMole wrote:

I was driving from the San Francisco in the direction of Oakland yesterday and saw a billboard right after the Bay bridge that simply said "Welcome to the Jungle" followed by the Gn'F'nR's logo. No indication of a venue or anything, just that small teaser. I have to say, it's very surreal to see GNR advertising with these old style graphics, I'm getting all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings inside...

Feels good man. Like finally "my band" is back on top after 23 years. This is so awesome for all of us fans

pacu44
 Rep: 3 

pacu44 wrote:
Will wrote:
pacu44 wrote:

Hey, wanna create some tshirts using these logos, NOT FOR SALE OR COMMERCE... JUST to wear at the show... quite a few of us want to represent Izzy...

I don't have a license to do that and I would need one to sell tshirts (even if it wasn't for profit) sad

License it with who? Axl claiming the phrase "where's Izzy?" lol

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I like to think Axl, Slash and Duff will see your shirt and respond:

Just before counting their cash wink

Board footer