You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Here's the reason this is a problem, and by problem I mean a problem for you and not a problem for me.  For months if not years I have been telling you nothing is going to come of this.  We know Trump is a sleazeball.  We know he fired people and others quit.  A lot of them.  We know a bunch of people got questioned and indicted on a bunch of different things not related to what the whole point of the investigation was supposed to be.  All of that is bad and reflects poorly on Trump and the US.  I don't think anyone here has denied any of that.

What's bad is for years you've been promising something was going to happen.  It didn't.  For years you've been promising collusion proof.  There is none.  For years you said this was all worth it.  It wasn't.  It told us stuff we already knew for the most part and the things we didn't know don't really matter.  None of this accomplished anything, yet you guys still sit here today thinking there's more to come.  There isn't.  If there was, Mueller would have had a press conference or something would have leaked.  You got the gist of it and it's nothing that you thought it was going to be.  Maybe there's a detail here and there yet to be released, but it wouldn't change the overall context that Trump is sleazy and everyone knew it already.  He didn't get elected because he's pure at heart.  He didn't get elected to set a positive example.  He got elected because he wasn't Hillary, and that alone was good enough for a lot of people, including many Democrats that didn't bother to show up after she stole the nomination from their golden boy Bernie.  One voting base rallied and the other didn't.  That's it.  To this day, it doesn't seem that you even understand that much less why those things happened...and all that does is increase the odds of Trump winning again.  You better hope the economy tanks hard because if it doesn't, I'm not sure things are looking any better for the near future...especially if creepy Joe is the knight on the white horse.

I'm glad you're stepping up & admitting Republicans will have no problem voting for someone who has lied to the American public on numerous occasions, as well as our judicial system.  That's very brave of you to step up & admit this, you're a good man.

You voted for Clinton, so you're equally good using your logic.  Well done I guess?

I'll give you that. Hillary was by no means flawless or transparent with Benghazi. Trump, however, has been in a maniac like way of consistently lying, from the firing of Comey, Mueller, Sessions, to meetings held with Russians, to a petty how many people attended his inauguration, to Cohens financial handlings, to paying $0 in taxes for decades.

Hillary had her issues, and ran by no means a great capaign, but for me, Trump became a non-contender the day he moronically said John McCain wasnt a war hero. Put aside the 4 bankruptcies, that right there took him out of contention. Unless, of course, you're desperate for anyone but a Democrat.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys can't play holier than thou on this one.  Clinton is in bed with the Russians too.  Just because she lost, now it's a problem?

When will this stop being about Hillary for you?

Democrats didn’t vote for Hillary and that’s why she lost.

And when all these things came to light about rigging the nomination, people responsible received consequences.

And Well yes I did eventually indeed vote for Hillary it was because I viewed this very differently from those who chose not to vote at all instead of voting for Hillary. The alternative was the fucking dumpster fire of a man blazed through the primary process by shitting on everyone around him.

In the end, Hillary did not win because she did not get enough of her face out and that was because they didn’t trust her. The worse Trump behaves, the more it solidifies his base. That is so fucked up.  Even though Hillary had so many advantages going into that election, she squandered all of it by not playing fair.

You are defending terrible people with all these tangential  topics of discussion.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's not about Hillary, it's about you not understanding that you're supporting the same thing you're bitching about because it's all justified when your side does it.  Your hatred makes you so fucking blind man, it's sad to watch.  You usually don't know what you're talking about and the few times you do, you're endorsing people that basically are the same as the guy you hate so much.  It's hard to watch for 3 years straight even if I don't think much of you.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not about Hillary, it's about you not understanding that you're supporting the same thing you're bitching about because it's all justified when your side does it.

There is zero chance Hillary would have run this shit of a Presidency. And the guy who spearheaded the birther movement now wqnts the Governments paper documentation proving incidents of obstruction to go away in the course of a 3 day weekend.

Silly, and the guy and his DBag kids are assholes. I hope they end up in prison along with Barr.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not about Hillary, it's about you not understanding that you're supporting the same thing you're bitching about because it's all justified when your side does it.  Your hatred makes you so fucking blind man, it's sad to watch.  You usually don't know what you're talking about and the few times you do, you're endorsing people that basically are the same as the guy you hate so much.  It's hard to watch for 3 years straight even if I don't think much of you.

Is that your argument? that both sides do this and therefore it should just be accepted? Are you suggesting if one side plays dirty the other should just take it or accept it? In order for your narrative that both sides do this to each as it pertains to the dossier/etc then you'd be leaving out about 70% of the details leading up to now.

I am not agreeing with you on this...and Trump  isn't allowed to behave the way that he has.

I think your view on this is way too simplistic. This isn't a made for TV lifetime movie where everything is as black and white as you insist it be.

If none of what they did was illegal, why did they all lie about it? Why is that ok? Why do you not consider that to be a form of obstruction?

Why does Trump claim total exoneration before even reading the report?

Why does he fire people constantly and replace them with loyalist sycophants? Why is this ok with you?

Why do you think this is good for the country?

This is the culture Trump created...and he has to live in it now. There's no going back. You have to live in it too even if that means taking your ball and going home. Even if that means you have to stick your head in the sand until it's over.

You're the one that keeps pretending it isn't Trump himself who keeps making bad situations worse. Then he makes worse situations terrible. You're the one that keeps bringing Hillary up as though her behavior excuses his.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

He'll go down on obstruction charges.
He'll be impeached.
He'll be imprisoned for crimes in the SDNY.

#MuellerMay1st

Yet Republicans wanna re-vote for this guy tongue

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

If Mueller owns up & throws Barr under the bus its over. Barr completely spun this for Fox News.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

He'll go down on obstruction charges.
He'll be impeached.
He'll be imprisoned for crimes in the SDNY.

#MuellerMay1st

Yet Republicans wanna re-vote for this guy tongue

Depending on when you see the beginning of watergate and the end of the ordeal, you could say the whole thing took 27-29 months before Nixon walked out. Nixon walked out deeming the proceedings unnecessary.

If Trump insists on going through with impeachment proceedings, this will take longer than the Nixon timeframe.

Win, lose or draw on that...trump doesn’t handle these situations well.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Is that your argument? that both sides do this and therefore it should just be accepted? Are you suggesting if one side plays dirty the other should just take it or accept it? In order for your narrative that both sides do this to each as it pertains to the dossier/etc then you'd be leaving out about 70% of the details leading up to now.

I am not agreeing with you on this...and Trump  isn't allowed to behave the way that he has.

I think your view on this is way too simplistic. This isn't a made for TV lifetime movie where everything is as black and white as you insist it be.

If none of what they did was illegal, why did they all lie about it? Why is that ok? Why do you not consider that to be a form of obstruction?

Why does Trump claim total exoneration before even reading the report?

Why does he fire people constantly and replace them with loyalist sycophants? Why is this ok with you?

Why do you think this is good for the country?

This is the culture Trump created...and he has to live in it now. There's no going back. You have to live in it too even if that means taking your ball and going home. Even if that means you have to stick your head in the sand until it's over.

You're the one that keeps pretending it isn't Trump himself who keeps making bad situations worse. Then he makes worse situations terrible. You're the one that keeps bringing Hillary up as though her behavior excuses his.

This is why everyone treats you like it's dumb.  Everything that you're asking if it's okay you've already said is okay by backing the democrats blindly.  It doesn't matter what I think; all that matters is that too many people think like you do and that is why we're fucked until you guys wise up.  I'm not saying anything is okay, you are.  I'm saying they all suck and you're telling me I don't have a spine.  Maybe not, but I do have a head on my shoulders, which puts me ahead of way too many registered voters.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not about Hillary, it's about you not understanding that you're supporting the same thing you're bitching about because it's all justified when your side does it.

There is zero chance Hillary would have run this shit of a Presidency. And the guy who spearheaded the birther movement now wqnts the Governments paper documentation proving incidents of obstruction to go away in the course of a 3 day weekend.

Silly, and the guy and his DBag kids are assholes. I hope they end up in prison along with Barr.

All this amounts to nonsensical hatred.  You guys can't come up with anything tangible.  He fires people, his kids a dbags, he went on vacation. 

You guys seem to have short memories or selective memories.  Either way, you need to open your eyes a little wider and see the fuller picture.

I'm done going in circles with both of you.  You can jerk each other off while we just laugh at your ignorance.  I will say you've got it half right (or almost half right).

Board footer