You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Sirius XM 41

James wrote:

Yeah its highly unlikely that music is up in some cloud or deep web.

Those songs are buried in closets on a disc. Those who have the material have listened to it for 10+ years and its old news to them.

It still blows my mind that the CD tracks were circulating on the forums back in 2003-05. Those killer communities at the time(especially HTGTH and Splat) would've been incredible with an album's worth of songs to discuss. Hell, just ONE song leaking in 2004-05 would've caused an earthquake at HTGTH.

James

James wrote:

on whatever else was on the Piazza/Trunk disc.

Unfortunately I forgot a hell of a lot more about that stuff than I remember. I didn't take notes, save IMs, record phone calls, etc.

I'm pretty sure it came out what was on that disc. It was a few songs and the instrumentals if memory serves me correctly.

I don't even remember the instrumentals. 14 I flushed them after getting them.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

on whatever else was on the Piazza/Trunk disc.

Unfortunately I forgot a hell of a lot more about that stuff than I remember. I didn't take notes, save IMs, record phone calls, etc.

I'm pretty sure it came out what was on that disc. It was a few songs and the instrumentals if memory serves me correctly.

I don't even remember the instrumentals. 14 I flushed them after getting them.

Omg I totally forgot about that. Lmfao only in the GnR world does mike piazza's trunk cone into the fold.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Axl should pull a Wu Tang Clan and sell a single copy of CD2 to the highest bidder.

I'll have to call up my boy Martin Shkreli and see if he can make it happen.

James Lofton wrote:

on whatever else was on the Piazza/Trunk disc. Unfortunately I forgot a hell of a lot more about that stuff than I remember. I didn't take notes, save IMs, record phone calls, etc.

Steel trap, my friend. Chinese Whispers fills in the gaps.

It was IRS, TWAT, another song, and instrumentals of all three.

James

James wrote:

Yeah I think that was it.

were those the only instrumentals that leaked? I seriously lost track. I also flushed any leaks that sounded identical or similar to a previous one.

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

The instrumental leaks were Better, two TWATs, and the IRS.

The Rock Band 2 stems leaked later on after CD was released but not true instrumentals there.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Just checked online and November Rain live from Coachella is on. Good start?

esoterica

esoterica wrote:

I doubt there'll be anything new here. I'd love to be wrong.

I'm sure there'd be legal fuckery re: New GNR live stuff and we're not seeing new music debut on Sirius.

James

James wrote:

Just checked online and November Rain live from Coachella is on. Good start?

Yes.

They could've just as easily played November Rain from UYI.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This shit is badass!!!!

Got an unreleased live You're Crazy and KOHD from Coachella and awesome pics by other bands and some words from Duff in Alice Cooper. This shit slays.

Board footer