You are not logged in. Please register or login.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

Re: The Rant Thread

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Jon Moss.

johndivney wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Jon Moss.

Haha!
Worse ref in the league by a long way & has been for a few years. He's a clown. Dare say he's far too overweight for the job he has, but that doesn't excuse his consistently poor judgement. He's a terrible professional, no joke.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Smell the glove 3

AtariLegend wrote:

Not really a rant, but since the randomness thread has vanished into oblivion...

I had to contact PAYPAL again today over an issue, which was sorted very fast/professionally with a short wait time. The shocking thing is too, PAYPAL helpdesk assistants I've spoken to all in the past all seem to be American and polite. They can actually understand English 16.

If there's a bank problem here, you get put through to some disgruntled and condescending Irish/English caller after waiting an hour or so on a premium rate phone que.

If you have a problem with an internet/phone service, you get put through to some random guy in an Indian outsource center who doesn't have a clue what you're saying and you have no idea what they're babbling about. Then they'll start saying "is that an A for Alpha, B for Beta" and go through half the alphabet. This is after being passed around about 3 or 4 different people in ques. TalkTalk is the worst internet company imaginable for customer service.

Then they'll try and say, we can send out a technician in a few weeks, but it'll cost "insert absurd amount". Things seem to get resolved though rather quickly after you tell them, "how about I save money and change to BT?".

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

It is snowing outside at the end of April.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Everyone asks me why I don't diet and they piss me off.

I've had 3 kids in the space of two years and although they are 3 and 4,5

I can't be bothered !!!

I sleep 5 hours ( when I sleep),
have something to eat past 10 am ( when it's not flat out cold because I fell asleep on the couch instead; most evenings )

I don't have a single minute unless they sleep and when they do, I have a 10 year old bugging me for something.

I can't be bothered.

I am sick and tired of people wanting me to look like I did 20 years ago.

I'm 41 soon. I DON T CARE

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You sound like a female version of me with kids. 16 I turn 41 in three days and I'm at that not giving a fuck stage of my life. I don't go out of my way to impress anyone. Everyone knows about my car being totaled. A cousin gave me a ride to the store Friday. She brought one of her friends with her. They actually picked me up in this woman's car. Now in the days of yesteryear, I would have at least showered, put on cologne, etc. just to be presentable in the 30-60 minutes i'd be around this woman.

I didn't do a damn thing.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

My daughter is broken...she doesn't like twinkies...who doesn't like twinkies!!!?

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Neemo wrote:

My daughter is broken...she doesn't like twinkies...who doesn't like twinkies!!!?

Just tell her to take them.

By the time you had your daughter, I added twin boys and a girl to my first born.

Don't fall for the " don't like it" thing.

If you're sure she doesn't like it, don't buy it next time, but make sure she eats it so she can learn manners.

I do with mine.

And trust me, with 4, no time or energy for bullshit.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Well it's just junk food, cake and icing, so if she doesn't want it that's fine....just weird lol

She is a pain with eating meals tho...I just send her to bed now if she doesn't want to eat her food...like u said...no time or energy for bullshit

Eat or goodnight...my problem is 2 red headed daughters and a red headed wife...stubborn tongue big_smile

Board footer