You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Thorazine Shuffle
 Rep: 3 

Re: What the hell is going on at MYGNR.Com? 9 new leaks?!

Anyone know if this is bullshit or not?  Everyone is flipping over there!  3 new songs supposedly.

If it's true, Please hook a Muthafucka up!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah they certainly seem excited but I haven't gotten a hold of any audio at all. If someone does, you know what to do.

Thorazine Shuffle

Thread went 13 pages and was deleted.

Everyone was shitting.  Iread a studio version of Rhiad and If The World and some other tune.  The other 6 tracks were different versions of what we have.

Been in the GNR community since 98.  2300 posts on HTGTH.  I ain't bullshitting.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Yeah they certainly seem excited but I haven't gotten a hold of any audio at all. If someone does, you know what to do.

Yeh post it in the open forum 14

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If it aint bullshit then this community(not this forum but GNR fans) is horse shit if anything isn't shared.

Communist China

Yeah I read all that too Thorazine. I'm surprised the thread was taken down. I'd guess it was just getting so big that it was moved to admin to clean up and contain for a while. If it's real that thread will be back.

Thorazine Shuffle

Looks like it's continued in the "Comparing Old Demos" thread.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Fuck mygnr.com - theyve disabled my private messaging ability 14

Communist China

When did that thread start? It seems like not many people got the songs, and unless something new's happened in the best couple minutes mygnr is the only forum with members who have the alleged tracks.

I'm trying to have patience, but without any noise on here, HTGTH, or CD that didnt originate from mygnr... I know someone has to be first to break the news but I'm a little confused.

Board footer