You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: WHO SHOULD YOU BELIEVE?

i've got a lot to do today, but did want to address a few things before heading out.

MYGNR - madison finally gave a reason for why i was banned and while i don't agree with it, i accept it. i hope she does the right and unbans me when the week is up. i say the "right thing" not because it effects me much, but because clearly the community has spoken on the matter and their wishes should be respected.

what people have to understand is that i am a lot of things. a wrestler, a musician, a poet, a juggler, an actor, etc. i'm also a journalist. while my pro wrestling style antics may have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, i felt they were necessary to get us songs. however, now that i have decided to cover GNR current events, i must abide by the same code of conduct and ethics that i do when writing for a newspaper.

the reason i bring this up is because when i say "i have been able to confirm through reliable sources working for MYGNR and CD.com that guns n' roses manager irving azoff has been on a rampage" it's because i have. if madison would like to dispute the story, i'm all ears, but i got the story from HER moderators (as well as BP's). so if she wants to call anyone a liar, she needs to start with her own staff.

CD.com - while some of you emailed me to scoff at my claims that this site had instituted an anti-MSL policy, it was confirmed PUBLICALLY by one of the sites moderators:

"MSL Posts and Links are being removed by the request of BP."

as for PRIVATELY, someone close to BP emailed in claiming that BP had been promised interviews with band members and a review copy of chinese democracy if he continued to play ball with azoff's requests.

but BP isn't content just controlling his own site. he's even attempting to control OTHER sites. here is a message i received from mango of GNRSOURCE (printed with permission):

> I also recieved an email from Sean (Bipolar?) from cd.com asking me to
> take down the audio intervew from source's servers as "people are upset and
> its only one side of story and bla-bla-bla".
>
>
> Of course i declined that one smile

if you still haven't heard the interview that has the GNR camp up in arms, check out: http://www.gnrsource.com/dloads/mp3/int … aurent.mp3

if you like your GNR news and views without management filtration, another great site is GNRevolution.

SONG NAMES - i've never said song #2 is prostitute. what i've said is that ever since song #2 leaked, prostitute has been removed from the trading lists of some very high profile hoarders. make of that what you will. as for the latest leak, if i had a gun to my head, i would say it is shackler's revenge. i base that on requests azoff has made to the media in regards to holding off on reporting about the leak. unfortunately, many publications can be influenced in this manner. i hope you disgruntled writers out there will continue to email me so that the truth can make its way to the fans.

questions, comments, news, and songs can be sent to:
mister@mistersaintlaurent.com

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Keep doing what you're doing, dude.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

unless the thread is specifically about guns n roses please refrain from posting in the gnr section

alot of people wanna hear your story and we encourage you to tell it, but please post only guns related things in the gnr section...other forum politics and policies are not gnr related

Neemo

Shackler
 Rep: 0 

Shackler wrote:

MSL is correct, the timing of this shit the article about the possible GNR release through wal-mart is an obvious attempt to sway the public from hearing the leaks. Azoff is a fag and everyone at mygnr are fucking idiots. Most of them still don't realize the song is called Shacklers Revenge and they are doing nothing but making stupid threads arguing stupid points. Even a blind man could see what is going on here. There are very few trustworthy forums left (this 1, CD, newgnr) I mean look at it, 4 or 5 days ago we were sitting on our asses thinking "man hopefully CD comes out soon" and theres an article talking about how its may be an exclusive release and its not even a big story at all! Its an obvious attempt to overshadow the leaks and its not working. I smell bullshit. I would not be surprised to see 1 or 2 more songs leak within the coming weeks. GNR camp has done nothing but shit. Treat the fans like shit and sure maybe the fans are the ones who leak the song but where they obtain the leaks from? Follow it back up the ladder and its from GNR Camp. Its their fault for doing so. Fernando obviously only made the thread on MYGNRFORUM to back his ass up. If he DIDN't leak any songs he would not have to say shit. WHY? Because mins after he started posting, beta showed up and was reading the posts even though she never posted. Now supposedly Fernando is in deep shit. Anyways enjoy the weather.

Sky Dog wrote:

the whole saga is ridiculous...you all sound like a bunch of 3rd grade school girls....it's just a fucking song.:sick:

Bucky1000

Bucky1000 wrote:

^ I agree with you (Shackler) in part (GN'RSource is a trustworthy site as well! tongue)

Seriously though, I think for too long the fans have sat back and thought GN'R's management must have some master plan, and that despite the leaks, everything will be alright. However, with Azoff now seemingly going around and instructing forums to ban MSL (which I think is entirely pathetic!) shows how much of a bunch of floundering idiots they actually are. I do believe the rumors about the retailing of CD are just to try and dissuade people from getting the leaks, but honestly, after 14 years of nothing, is one rumor going to do much good?

Keep up the good work MSL...

Shackler

Shackler wrote:
madagas wrote:

the whole saga is ridiculous...you all sound like a bunch of 3rd grade school girls....it's just a fucking song.:sick:

yeah, you obviously don't realize shit then. IF it was JUST a song we wouldn't be debating all this shit and everyone would be smiling sitting at home playing it over and over all peaceful and quiet. but no.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That was an interesting interview.

If Axl did more like his open letter it would turn everything around. And to be honest, despite the
fact there were some assholes who did scoff at his letter, the majority of people who were pissed
was because of Del James slap in the face to the fans and Beta and jarmo's mistreatmeant of the
fans. That's not bashing anyone, that's a fact. So Axl should look around at the people who are
interacting with the fans before he starts blaming the fans for anything. Maybe if he "opened his
eyes" he'd see why they're so jaded.

We are a pretty loyal group of fans, but we're just not going to allow people to shit on us.

Sky Dog wrote:
Shackler wrote:
madagas wrote:

yeah, you obviously don't realize shit then. IF it was JUST a song we wouldn't be debating all this shit and everyone would be smiling sitting at home playing it over and over all peaceful and quiet. but no.

oh please....go fuck yourself. There is nothing to "realize".  13:peace:

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dunno, I think Madagas is onto something.  Sure its a good song, and MSL's posts are always entertaining, but some people take it a little extreme.  Maybe its because I've been around a long time, but I see people carrying on as if Jesus Christ finally made his return, and it causes me to shake my head.  I used to act that way to... when i was 16 and Live Era came out. 

*Note to MSL* I'm not insulting you at all, I love whenever you update us.  But seeing posts like this:

really pisses me off 4

Not to mention the shitstorm that is www.chinesedemocracy.com

Board footer