You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Official website update with link to gnrevolution.com

-Jack- wrote:

Hell yeah. Very cool of Axl to give GNRev a nod.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They watch this forum because in general we are not a bunch of teenage fanboys who posts a lot of nonsense.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Cool to get props from the official site. Considering the fact that some consider this site "negative", its good to see the GNR camp willing to recognize a site that allows free speech and doesn't erase peoples thoughts. This is actually a good site for them to get honest feedback on whatever is going on.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Everybody makes great points. If they were to really sit down and analyze this board, they'd realize it's not negative, it's just realistic. Even Buzzsaw.

Sometimes reality can be harsh. It's not that we don't love the new band and aren't positive, we just don't want to insult the intelligence of the GN'R camp by kissing their ass every 6 seconds.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Anybody else think this probably pisses off Jarmo to no end, given how open our forum is and all the criticism we launch at him with ZERO repercussion since our board is thankfully not run by Nazis? Man I bet it really hacks him off. GN'R has used their official website to link to us, meaning many people will see the light of how bad HTGTH and MYGNR are compared to this place.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh i'm sure he's fuming. I call him Jarmofuhrer on a regular basis.

But i'm sure he started getting pissed, after all those years, all that time, he decides to break his silence on... MyGNR. Ouch.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Lets not go down the bash jarmo road smile I doubt this pisses him off as Hell actually had a chat with Axl.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
downliner wrote:

Lets not go down the bash jarmo road smile I doubt this pisses him off as Hell actually had a chat with Axl.

I guarantee you it pisses him off. He tries to censor people from even knowing about this place and then what happens? GNR's official site links to our forum. The cat's out of the bag and once people over there realize how much censorship goes on, they'll abandon ship in huge numbers.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Well and see that's the problem.... I don't want alot of MyGNR & HTGTH folks over here. We kind of have our own thing, and the post-quality is the best anywhere.

The more members you have - the more TROLLS you have. The overall quality becomes streamlined, hands off, and quickly goes down hill. I've seen it happen before.

But then the flipside of that... everyone here frequented MyGNR or HTGTH or both at one time or another over the years.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Well and see that's the problem.... I don't want alot of MyGNR & HTGTH folks over here. We kind of have our own thing, and the post-quality is the best anywhere.

The more members you have - the more TROLLS you have. The overall quality becomes streamlined, hands off, and quickly goes down hill. I've seen it happen before.

But then the flipside of that... everyone here frequented MyGNR or HTGTH or both at one time or another over the years.

Somehow I don't think James and company will put up with trolls here. They're some of the best admins and mods I've seen on any forum.

Board footer