You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Request to GNR concerning their shows.

Olorin wrote:

Actually, I know noone goes there but incase anyone does, am I the only one that the official site kind of freezes and crashes when I open it? Its like it sticks and I cant navigate away or scroll up and down, its been like that for me for months.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Actually, I know noone goes there but incase anyone does, am I the only one that the official site kind of freezes and crashes when I open it? Its like it sticks and I cant navigate away or scroll up and down, its been like that for me for months.

It's just you.  That's because you wish they would update the site and somehow Axl heard you in your head and asked personally that the gnr site does that to you.  There lesson learned.  Don't be so demanding.  19

There will (at least) be new stage designs in both Japan and Canada.

It will be in the center of the arena in Tokyo and Osaka while the shows in Canada will future a more traditional setup with three "ego ramps" going into the crowd.

Wish granted.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thanks axl smile

Neemo wrote:

thanks axl

Your wish is my command.

/Mysteron

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It's just you.  That's because you wish they would update the site and somehow Axl heard you in your head and asked personally that the gnr site does that to you.  There lesson learned.  Don't be so demanding.  19

Weird, its only that page that does it, you might be on to something...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

The Metallica show I went to is available on livemetallica.com and I expected a bootleg quality and I was surprised to hear it was of a pretty good audio quality.  So for the sum of 9.95 I was able to buy the show I attended and put it on cd. And it got me thinking that I wish that I wish that when I went to see GNR in 06 that I could've done the same.  And it's too bad that they do not offer this to the fans this time around.  I mean if I would've gone to one of their shows, it would've been awesome to be able to download it after.  Plus they could make more money there as I'm sure a lot of fans would buy the shows they"ll attend.  Any other bands that does this?

I would've loved that in 2006.

If they are soundboard quality, or maybe even pro-shot DVD's... I am so all over that.

Too bad GN'R is WAY too disorganized to ever make it happen. Come on, their website is a legendary joke to fans, could you imagine someone trying to operate 'liveGNR.com' ?

Maybe if someone tells Del he gets a cut from all proceeds, he'll get his ass in gear, I dunno...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Official boots would be cool. Even if it isn't every show...i'd be happy with a full show pro-shot somewhere on this tour being released to us - either as a dvd/bd or online via the website or something like that.

It'd be great for those of us not in asia/canada to get a peep at what the new songs are like live and what the new line up is like, and i'm much prefer to see that in pro-shot footage that does it justice than from a phone cam in the 20th row on youtube.

I must also echo the thoughts pf the poster earlier who called for the camera operators/editors to be more clued in about who is playing what. It's my personal pet peve that when someone is playing an impossible shred solo - in a ton of video clips - the camera will zoom up to the rhythm player and follow him around for a while before they figure out he isn't the one soloing, and then you've missed all the good stuff.

For example the fan-vid of TWAT in NYC - where it focuses on Richard and Robin during bumble's outro solo. But that was probably because it was crowd shot...but i'd love to see something better come along this tour. Something professionally shot to share this tour with the fans!

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Official boots would be cool. Even if it isn't every show...i'd be happy with a full show pro-shot somewhere on this tour being released to us - either as a dvd/bd or online via the website or something like that.

It'd be great for those of us not in asia/canada to get a peep at what the new songs are like live and what the new line up is like, and i'm much prefer to see that in pro-shot footage that does it justice than from a phone cam in the 20th row on youtube.

I must also echo the thoughts pf the poster earlier who called for the camera operators/editors to be more clued in about who is playing what. It's my personal pet peve that when someone is playing an impossible shred solo - in a ton of video clips - the camera will zoom up to the rhythm player and follow him around for a while before they figure out he isn't the one soloing, and then you've missed all the good stuff.

For example the fan-vid of TWAT in NYC - where it focuses on Richard and Robin during bumble's outro solo. But that was probably because it was crowd shot...but i'd love to see something better come along this tour. Something professionally shot to share this tour with the fans!

They could make lots of money if they did it every show.  I'm sure that some people here would probly buy them all.  I wish Axl would wake up and realise it's not 1988 anymore.  Oh well.  One of the reasons I'm not going to this tour is that I'm taking a stance that I'll care for this band just as much as Axl does.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

One of the reasons I'm not going to this tour is that I'm taking a stance that I'll care for this band just as much as Axl does.

I think that means whenever he shows up you have to show up. So while if some dates are canceled you may get away with it, you're still looking at some serious bus time in canada wink 16:haha:

Board footer