You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Request to GNR concerning their shows.

gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

One of the reasons I'm not going to this tour is that I'm taking a stance that I'll care for this band just as much as Axl does.

I think that means whenever he shows up you have to show up. So while if some dates are canceled you may get away with it, you're still looking at some serious bus time in canada wink 16:haha:

Nah!  It means that the fans should start treating this band the same way Axl does.  Obviously Axl doesn't give a rats ass about GNR so maybe we shouldn't give a rat's ass.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

One of the reasons I'm not going to this tour is that I'm taking a stance that I'll care for this band just as much as Axl does.

I think that means whenever he shows up you have to show up. So while if some dates are canceled you may get away with it, you're still looking at some serious bus time in canada wink 16:haha:

Nah!  It means that the fans should start treating this band the same way Axl does.  Obviously Axl doesn't give a rats ass about GNR so maybe we shouldn't give a rat's ass.

That's one way to look at things.  10

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Truer words haven't been spoken.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Actually to be honest I don't think any of us really understand how Axl thinks. That's why his actions seem unfathomable to many.

I've never met him and don't pretend to know what he thinks or why things happen as they do.

But I do think it's wrong to assume he doesn't care. I think his motivations are prob very complex. To outsiders like us, it can look like he doesn't care, but I think maybe it's just that for whatever reason he needs to do things the way he does them.

I READ THE INTERNET, I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:

Because you can believe everything you read on the internet.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Amazing how if the internet calls out Axl, it's a liar.

It calls out George Bush, it's 100% absolute truth.

Pick your illusion

Oh, man...

Sarcasm failed me. Yet again.

Note to self: DO NOT USE OLD QUOTES FROM W. AXL ROSE. PEOPLE DON'T GET IT.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Amazing how if the internet calls out Axl, it's a liar.

It calls out George Bush, it's 100% absolute truth.

Pick your illusion

That's because Axl NEVER LIES.

Board footer