You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Taylor Swift Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Yet another example of the fact that if you have something to sell, you should find a way to make young girls want it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I have a few problems with Taylor Swift....

First of all, she's not fucking "country."  She's pop.  But yet she still gets away with branding herself as country when the song is dubstep with auto tuned vocals.  Some people are so stupid she could probably come out with a rap album and there would be some who would still call it "country."

Second, how in the fuck does this woman retain her "good girl" image?  She changes boyfriends quicker than most people change their underwear.  Do her fans really think she doesn't fuck any of the guys she dates?

Third, her songs all sound the same.  She's either happy and in love, or she's in a break up and sad or angry at the guy.  How is she seen as someone who is highly creative?  She writes the same few songs over and over. 

Sorry, had to rant.  I work in a place that decides to assault us with this bullshit over the PA system every damn day. 

DO NOT get me started on that stupid "love you like a love song" piece of shit.

johndivney wrote:

i have no problem w/taylor swift.

it is what sells these days.
& her & her label have released the record at the perfect time. it's just her turn atm. there is a void in the industry & she's been primed to fill it now for a while & has finally just stepped into that role.

i find she's easy to ignore if you want.
maybe in the USA she gets more exposure, but over here she's actually a welcome relief to the likes of Tulisa etc.
i can understand if you hear her everyday it would get annoying. most things do. but it's just her time. as she's not as risible or tuneless as some of popstars around.

also, i'd like to fuck her. in all holes.
she's dirty as hell.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Im a let you finish, but Beyonce had the best video of all time. Of ALL TIME!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer