You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Appetite for Democracy on Axis TV right now

Axlin16 wrote:

Is a high quality version of the O2 show available anywhere else other than Comcast? Like a rental streaming service? I actually never watched that O2 show, other than the 14 Years & Dead Flowers performances.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

It is availabe on Crackle. For free.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Is a high quality version of the O2 show available anywhere else other than Comcast? Like a rental streaming service? I actually never watched that O2 show, other than the 14 Years & Dead Flowers performances.

I have it saved on my DVR if you want to stop by. 16
Free viewing if you supply the 5

Lomax wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I have it saved on my DVR if you want to stop by. 16
Free viewing if you supply the 5

That's a bargain for the summer right there.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks for the offer guys, haha. Nowhere near in the neighborhood, but definitely if I ever am i'll hit you up for the beer. 5

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I watched the London 02 show in the doctors office the other day on my ipad. The killer, quality-produced version. It destroyed the Vegas show, imo. It didn't have the stripper ass, but it did have a bunch of teenage hot-as-fuck models scattered outside the gate in front of the stage, and eventually, right on the stage, watching the band. At least you got to see what Axl, Richard and Tommy tapped that night 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Allegedly for Richard & Tommy

Last I checked both had baby mamas at least... and Richard's girl/wife is fucking gorgeous. She was on a reality show several years ago with Richard about being a "Pregnant Runway model", and she was unreal hot, even knocked up. Way beyond Richard's league. Way beyond.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

yeah, I saw that, but I'm pretty sure they're divorced and Richard is dating GN'Rs hot model photographer, or so I heard.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I looked all over Crackle, and never saw this thing. sad

Board footer