You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wafflehead
 Rep: 0 

Re: Silkworms Leak

wafflehead wrote:

I read something on here about an alleged partial Silkworms leak. I’ve been looking for a file of the studio version of Silkworms for a while, and if anyone here has it, PM me with the file. Help spare me from the trouble of combing through the endless mound of people unknowingly hoarding Evader remixes yikes

Thanks!

zombux
 Rep: 33 

zombux wrote:

the only real thing that leaked is that 16 seconds excerpt, this version is the one with Ron Thal guitar in one channel. all the rest are fakes.

wafflehead

wafflehead wrote:
zombux wrote:

the only real thing that leaked is that 16 seconds excerpt, this version is the one with Ron Thal guitar in one channel. all the rest are fakes.

There is a 16 second excerpt, but that I already have. I read somewhere that a 30 sec studio version and a partial soundcheck leaked. I’m trying to find those

monkeychow
 Rep: 634 

monkeychow wrote:

Some people - namely MSL and his buddies like Walker have the full song.

Then there's the ring of people who have lower quality versions of that stuff that they secretly recorded from the others.

But no one posts anything for fear that they might anger a source for the other tracks, or they delude themselves that it would harm the band for some fans to listen to the music but it doesn't when they do, or they are worried about the law. Or all of the above. But it exists.

Wagszilla
 Rep: 67 

Wagszilla wrote:

wIlSK9R.gif

monkeychow
 Rep: 634 

monkeychow wrote:

Not sure if you're saying i'm lying or the situation is bullshit...but ok....just letting the OP know what the status is.

Wagszilla

Wagszilla wrote:

I was calling the hoarders jerkoffs.

wafflehead

wafflehead wrote:

Wow really? And there’s nobody out of all the people who have it who would leak the tracks?

Are these not the same guys who leaked the original tracks?

I feel like that over ten years at least one of the other songs would be more widespread.

Eh. I’ll probably find them soon. It takes one hoarder out of hundreds to have a change of heart

Wagszilla

Wagszilla wrote:
wafflehead wrote:

Eh. I’ll probably find them soon.

lol. all the best to you.

wafflehead wrote:

It takes one hoarder out of hundreds to have a change of heart

Yeah, I first heard this in 2005. I'm not holding my breath for Jesus on this one.

Board footer