You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: Silkworms - General discussion and Rumors

zombux wrote:
AndreCC wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Prove it, numbnuts.

Let him be, I'm sure that Walker would share it if he could. He has a legitimate reason not to do so.

probably as legitimate as going on rampage against any bootlegger in the world, destroying whatever they upload.

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

AndreCC wrote:
zombux wrote:
AndreCC wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Prove it, numbnuts.

Let him be, I'm sure that Walker would share it if he could. He has a legitimate reason not to do so.

probably as legitimate as going on rampage against any bootlegger in the world, destroying whatever they upload.

I'm not as connected to the GNR boards as I used to be, I'm a family man now, I don't have time, so I don't know what's that all about, but leaking songs is whole another thing, it can get you in some serious trouble, so I totally understand his position on that. If he was lucky enough to get the song, good for him! ; But that doesn't mean he has to go through the same kind of trouble to do the same thing for other people.

I don't wanna sound like i'm taking sides or kissing ass, but I think that we have to be reasonable. A song's not worth getting in trouble for.

It's nice enough he's taking the time to give some info about it.

zombux

zombux wrote:

he doesn't have shit. never proved it. end of story.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

I think that discussing this is redundant, but, it is possible to release without being identified and without problems. There is no conspiracy about it.

If he has, Walker can say that he does not release to maintain his market value and to be able to trade for others.

Well, I do not agree with that, and I would pitch the track, at least to the people here, who clearly care about this band.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:

Let's discuss the actual song and forget about what is around it.

@Walker, what is the most interesting part of the song? and what's the outro like?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

There's really no point discussing a song which has 3 live performances and none of them recent.

I can only infer this is another one of Andre's underhanded attempts to get a song.

As far as rumors go, old poster HRS from EatMySilkworms met Axl at the Versace gig who told him it'd be on CD II, it had been reworked, and it was supposedly then flame's Sacha's favorite song. Considering this was a year plus before the Axl Chats, I'm inclined to believe him.

But if anyone has it, nut up and post up.

It's been played before and approximately 30 seconds have already leaked. The air's already been let out of the balloon.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

There's really no point discussing a song which has 3 live performances and none of them recent.

I can only infer this is another one of Andre's underhanded attempts to get a song.

As far as rumors go, old poster HRS from EatMySilkworms met Axl at the Versace gig who told him it'd be on CD II, it had been reworked, and it was supposedly then flame's Sacha's favorite song. Considering this was a year plus before the Axl Chats, I'm inclined to believe him.

But if anyone has it, nut up and post up.

It's been played before and approximately 30 seconds have already leaked. The air's already been let out of the balloon.

No it’s not an attempt...which is why I told people to discuss the song, rather than discussing whatever drama surrounds it. I’m not interested in any of that anymore.

If you can’t handle discussing something you don’t have than go ahead and close the thread...but I was interested in reading your opinions about the song, after the whole reunion and Appetite thing.

Why the hell do you have a thread about discussing “The General” then?? It’s a song that was never played in its real form? There’s no recent performances... by your logic, we should not discuss it!

zombux

zombux wrote:

this time, you are talking to a rat. all GNR fans channels, one after another, get closed, no matter if they existed for years and years, with the owners spending their lives working on uploads. all thanks to this rat. that's it.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Anyone want to try winkling something out of this guy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/com … d/dzqf1ga/

zombux

zombux wrote:

Who has atlas or vma rehearsals ?

nobody.

Board footer