You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: A personal matter I could use advice with...

misterID wrote:

Lawsuits hardly ever are, dude. It just takes up so much of your life, and you live in your own little reality, it can easily consume you. Be glad it's over. It's also important you won. Glad to hear it!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Congrat's on winning, hopefully it gives you the opportunity to try and start putting some of it behind you now.  I hope the financial impact of the whole situation is not too bad!!

Good to know you won though, hopefully that gives you a bit of validation that you weren't the problem or the crazy one.  Sadly there are just some shit people in life that have no good in them and they just take advantage of other people regardless of the cost and impact.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I wish I could know or feel what it felt like on the other side. It's a big enough bill to fuckin' sting...

But my wife and family suffered so much to get here....since I began the lawsuit...

I got married....had a kid....started 3 other businesses....

I'm so happy my life can start again but man I gotta acknowledge the cost....I feel like a woman who claimed to be raped except it was probably easier for me.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Update on this…this was all false…the case goes on…why? I’ll never fully know….as we are about to enter year 8. Judge Sophia Hall has now recused herself. Or quit the case…whatever the jargon is…all but admitting that she was and is compromised.

A black female judge elected from the south side of Chicago presided over the case until recently. The defendant was a black female from the south side whose husband was apparently well connected?

She had a lawyer representing her by the name of Roderick Sawyer….Roderick Sawyer is apparently a Chicago city alderman from the south side and as it turns out has deep connections to many powerful people in the city including mayor Lori Lightfoot herself. It appears that through back channels strings have been pulled to draw out a case that should’ve lasted 2-3 years into a case now entering its 8th year. While i do not have definitive proof of this, i have enough to know what’s really happened ….

And now the judge has asked for the case to be reassigned.

And i will righteously continue to fight on.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Update on this…this was all false…

What? Why? 18

I don't even remember this. This must have been one of those periods I went a few months without being online.

I guess since it was all false...it doesn't really matter.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Update on this…this was all false…

What? Why? 18

I don't even remember this. This must have been one of those periods I went a few months without being online.

I guess since it was all false...it doesn't really matter.

I’m not sure if your mocking me or legit asking.

The judge wrote up a ‘decision’ years ago but never delivered an actual enforceable judgement after a trial in 2018…

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You said it was all false...I thought you meant that the whole thing was made up.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

You said it was all false...I thought you meant that the whole thing was made up.

The part that was false was that i thought it was over years ago…i did a victory lap when it wasn’t warranted…the rest is completely true.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Hope you get it figured out Mitch

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Hope you get it figured out Mitch

Thanks ID…I’m contemplating suing the city and my lawyer says i have a case.

Don’t get me wrong…i love this city…but this has been on my shoulders since now 2015.

Board footer