You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: The General confirmed next

ClaudeF wrote:

Wow, absolutely professional work. It has never sounded this good before.

And I never made the Halloween connection, but you are right. That makes total sense.

Thanks man, I'm hoping  I can isolate the Beltrami stuff from the studio version if it's still there when it comes out.

Not to bothered about the lack of digital release tbf, ive bought the 7" and will just download a rip when one appears. Still cant believe it's coming out in the first place. I find it hard to believe it won't be out there digitally someday somehow

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

My hopes are for a Japanese SHM CD single. No way they are ignoring the Japanese market.

Not streaming the track is one thing. I get that the revenue tends to suck. Not releasing it on CD would be something else entirely.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

bizarre. It will be circulating in digital within hardcores nanoseconds after the vinyl ships - why not make it easy for everyone? Where does this leave the alleged Atlas Shrugged release?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah it's annoying because I don't have a record player in my car!

I use Spotify these days just for convenience.

Sky Dog wrote:

I don’t have a record player at all….still have a CD player and some kick ass speakers

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I pretty much never listen to the leaks because I don’t have them on spotify and they’re a pain in the ass to play on my phone. I also can’t ask Alexa to play it. Annoying.

Gotta figure they’ll play it on rock radio. I was thrilled I tuned into Sirius just in time to hear Perhaps in full for the first time. Exciting feeling.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Gotta figure they’ll play it on rock radio. I was thrilled I tuned into Sirius just in time to hear Perhaps in full for the first time. Exciting feeling.

Sounds like when MTV debuted the videos for “Patience” and “You Could Be Mine.” Those were events!

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I pretty much never listen to the leaks because I don’t have them on spotify and they’re a pain in the ass to play on my phone. I also can’t ask Alexa to play it. Annoying.

You know that you can play music from your phone on Spotify, it's one slider in settings and every song you download will show up, even whatsapp voice messages. Pretty cool

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I wonder if the hoarders ever have buyers remorse.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I wonder if the hoarders ever have buyers remorse.

Hopefully in hindsight, when these tracks finally see the light of day. I hope a ton of feelings were hurt when the chairman "emptied the locker".

Board footer