You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Incognito at it again

Tommie wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hey James. This gonna be moved like the last public outburst involving MSL? plz. bit of an eye-sore

I agree.  They should take it to PM's.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:

Am I the only one left wondering after reading that AR tantrum, what the fuck he is even talking about. He kept talking of exposing the truth about me and how I went talking behind his back, yet I simply took the comments that he made in the PUBLIC CHAT, and repeated them here. He didn't make the remark via a PM. Except where he was ignorant enough to try and bribe me for contact info. *shakes head* AR, you do realize that there are many many others outside of me and MSL who think you are full of it, right? I believe one wise sole said it best once that you try and involve yourself with things that you have nothing to do with. Sorry bro, it's true.

This rant is another perfect example of that. You talk of revealing things anf mention the "poor chinese democracy" community, yet I have a mod from that forum who has called me on the phone just last week to discuss things. I received probably 10-12 PMs today from people telling me they appreciate the efforts. So again, you are making up stories in your head and try to make things into situations that they aren't. At what point throughout that tantrum of yours did you prove or expose anything? Well, aside from how much of an immature individual you can truly be. I really do feel sorry for you, man.

** My apologies to the management and members of the forum for having to bore yourself with this.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If you think we are leaving it that you really don't know me well enough....

If you know me well enough, you are leaving it at that. I don't say shit just for the hell of it. I said we weren't playing that merry go round he said she said game here.

In general you are a good poster and have always been welcome here.......however, you always try and get yourself involved in certain things going on, and it just turns into clusterfucks of biblical proportions.

He never attacked you or went behind your back. Just mentioned what you said at cd.com, nothing else. No one is interested in this fake spy stuff. The topic of this thread has nothing to do with you. If MSL, Incognito, darknemus, or anyone else wants to start a subject regarding various aspects of this shit here, they are free to do so at any time.

Drop it, or I'll be issuing a temp ban.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I just want to point out AR generally has good intentions and at least seems to be trying to help the community.

Incognito, on the other hand, sorry dude, you're a hoarder. You haven't denied it and pretty much admit it. You are selfish and play the innocent victim to AR's rants. I wanted to give you an opportunity to dispel these perceptions, but you haven't even tried.

I detest hoarding, I can't help it. That will forever pit me against you. I know you don't care. Just know when you post here, I'll be here to respond.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I detest hoarding, I can't help it. That will forever pit me against you. I know you don't care. Just know when you post here, I'll be here to respond.

You have no idea how much that hurts me. I'll try my best to sleep tonight knowing you feel this way.  16

*^ considering this guy's original post in this thread, starting to think rationale thought isn't his thing.  16

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Incognito, no wonder people have such a low opinion of you. I just state something straight out, yet you respond like a sarcastic asshole.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

You're right. Six pages ago I thought you were working for us. Now I know you aren't.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Incognito, no wonder people have such a low opinion of you. I just state something straight out, yet you respond like a sarcastic asshole.

Would just like to point out this cat's comments he made yesterday when he started this thread:

He's going after Checkmate. I know I've given him shit here, but he's a fan like us trying to get us all some music. If he has the time, effort and know-how to do it, good luck.

^ Is it fair to say that somebody may not have taken their medication today.  16

*yawn*

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

James - I respect that - but I hope you just don't mind if I throw this in, to close the debate, as this debate has concluded in a way that does not, in my honest view, put me in a good light.

Thanks.

Incognito wrote:

Am I the only one left wondering after reading that AR tantrum, what the fuck he is even talking about. He kept talking of exposing the truth about me and how I went talking behind his back, yet I simply took the comments that he made in the PUBLIC CHAT, and repeated them here.

You also condemned them or whatever as 'only safe guesses', and then preceded to post several lies about me for whatever reason(s) only beknown to yourself....:rolleyes:

By the way: attaching the above 'stigmas' to my comments is something I regard as 'behind ones back', by the way.:rolleyes:

Incognito wrote:

He didn't make the remark via a PM.

Then why bring the PM/whatever PM up?:rolleyes:

Incognito wrote:

Except where he was ignorant enough to try and bribe me for contact info. *shakes head*

MSL was 'ignorant enough to try and bribe' the guys for new songs a years ago.  *shakes head*

Incognito wrote:

AR, you do realize that there are many many others outside of me and MSL who think you are full of it, right?

Well, looking around here, it seems that there an increasing number of people outside of me who regard you as full of it, right?:)

Incognito wrote:

I believe one wise sole said it best once that you try and involve yourself with things that you have nothing to do with. Sorry bro, it's true.

I asked if a guy would 'share his info in the English sector of the forum'.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Maybe next time I'll just do nothing and leave the fans to stare at the walls (however forward things definitely are moving at this particular moment with the release of this thing).:rolleyes:

As I also said countless times before: if I believe MSL's or anybody's ship it steering toward an iceberg (*ahem*... or what at least looks like an iceberg in the smog up ahead), I will leave the captain on his potentially treacherous course.:rolleyes:

Incognito wrote:

You talk of revealing things anf mention the "poor chinese democracy" community, yet I have a mod from that forum who has called me on the phone just last week to discuss things.

A mod with brains who runs and maintains site - not a 'lowly' , 'short-term contract' fan - I'm sorry: I am not attacking anyone or any one group of people in particular, but this is my honest view - who

Incognito wrote:

I received probably 10-12 PMs today from people telling me they appreciate the efforts.

Again, the said people.:rolleyes:

Here, you may find your hoarding, arrogance, etc. is not appreciated so much, as, the more you post, frankly, the more it becomes known.:rolleyes: smile

Certainly posting mistruths behind peoples' backs is not appreciated here; as I would imagine Mr. L. or one of the other admins here has sent you a PM to warn you about, right?:)

Right...?

Incognito wrote:

So again, you are making up stories in your head and try to make things into situations that they aren't.

Any user who wants me to rubbish this statement is going to be disappointed....

Just scroll up to see the answer.:)

Incognito wrote:

At one point throughout that tantrum of yours did you prove or expose anything?

Yes, I did indeed.  I proved that:
You are dishonest and post simple (I'm sorry but that's what they were) lies behind my back.
and I exposed that:
you are hoarding, have an attitude, and are full of shit... at least on this playing field.:thumbup:

You lose... again.:(

Incognito wrote:

Well, aside from how much of an immature individual you can truly be. I really do feel sorry for you, man.

You can keep telling youself that.  I have proved all I needed to prove.  In fact - you have proved it yourself.:)

Nice job.:thumbup:

AR

James Lofton wrote:

you always try and get yourself involved in certain things going on, and it just turns into clusterfucks of biblical proportions.

Gotta admit the 'biblical proportions' line was funny.:haha:  Good point - and well delivered.

He never attacked you or went behind your back. Just mentioned what you said at cd.com, nothing else.

His posts seem to state otherwise.:rolleyes:  Sometimes I don't even think I need to rebut them they are so full of it: but that's just me.:)

Just mentioned what you said at cd.com, nothing else.

And convincing the community (here) that it was a 'safe guess' when in fact it wasn't one - it was an informed opinion, well, at least as far as MSL seems to be one-time concerned (not to bring the great, great man into this... but that's how I read it).

I'm not even gonna mention all the 'endless PMs at various (in fact, non-existence, *ahem*) sites' lie this he made up.:rolleyes:

The topic of this thread has nothing to do with you.

Incognito brought this up and started posting theories (based on 'only safe guesses on his part, as I have already said), and later lies.  But why are my rebuttals getting the penalising?  I just don't get this James.  I always put in a good word for this site + it's members - but why do I find this stuff over here??:(

I just don't get it, JL.  Incognito started this one, not me.  Page 4 proves it.:)

If... Incognito... or anyone else wants to start a subject regarding various aspects of this shit here, they are free to do so at any time.

James, I just don't get this, man.  Why is he appearing to get 'praise' not cautioning?  Did I miss something?  Why not a warning not to spin his shit here, make/coerce judgements about other people and their intentions when they are not here to defend themselves (he could at least get reminded about that one), and throw his own 'bizarre' agenda around here (his PM 'fairytales'/fantasies(:o))?:rolleyes:

I just don't get it man.

Again, I hope you don't mind me mentioning this here, again: but that's just how I feel.  I cannot let this nonsense go unchallenged.

Thanks for your input and that's me done.  I've said all that needs to be said.  Again - mods, thanks for being patient with me.  I know this is... 'unique' to the GN'R community, but... oh well.:peace:

AR

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You did make a smart ass remark to him. He gave you an opportunity to say or show you're
not a whoreder and you didn't. And you made a smart ass remark to him.

It really aint no thang guys. Don't let it rub you the wrong way big.

And nobody likes a whoreder, dude. wink

Board footer