You are not logged in. Please register or login.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

Re: Moved due to album details revealed.

deadsouth wrote:
jimb0 wrote:

I've been around these boards since 2000, 2000 intentions.  I don't want to waste my fucking time with some long eloquent statement, because, fuck it, I don't.  I'm glad James created this place, I remember him from a while back when I was really into this scene. 

I went to CD.com becuase My GNR and HTGTH were a bunch of uptight, censoring assholes. 

Now I come here because CD has become much of the same, IMO.

And I hate to read some mod, who I respect, spewing out details like he's the chosen one.  Fuck You, you're not cool cuz you're showing us that you have something we can't talk about on your damn site.  You double talking jive mother fucker.

That was well said!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
jimb0 wrote:

I've been around these boards since 2000, 2000 intentions.  I don't want to waste my fucking time with some long eloquent statement, because, fuck it, I don't.  I'm glad James created this place, I remember him from a while back when I was really into this scene. 

I went to CD.com becuase My GNR and HTGTH were a bunch of uptight, censoring assholes. 

Now I come here because CD has become much of the same, IMO.

And I hate to read some mod, who I respect, spewing out details like he's the chosen one.  Fuck You, you're not cool cuz you're showing us that you have something we can't talk about on your damn site.  You double talking jive mother fucker.

Amen.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

so, i'm clearly not the only one...

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

No my friend, you aren't. Here at Evolution you have the Core members that have been here since the begining, then you have us outcasts who didn't like what the other sites had become. We arrived to a beautiful scene of people who respected our opinions and did not censor us. We had a fair, although opinionated at times, leader who did what he set out to do and never strayed from those intentions. and we had mods like Neemo, and others who were, for lack of a better term, Awesome. In some ways we're like a big, motley, family of rebels and outcasts. smile

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

that's why i'm never leaving... i hope all of you will accept me into the evo-family with open arms....like, fucking, permanently...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

that's why i'm never leaving... i hope all of you will accept me into the evo-family with open arms....like, fucking, permanently...

I think we might let you stay around.  16

And with the management team we have here, this place will not be like HTGTH, MyGNR or CD.com ever. 

I can tell you though, when GNR looks for opinions, they come here.  9

November Rain
 Rep: 4 

Ah good Almighty L!VE FREE....I was going to say a couple of things but I´ll better shut up.

Board footer