You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

Oh no.

Just started watching the trailer again. Jorah finds Danny's ring in the middle of a giant field that thousands of horses have trampled over?

Too much fantasy for even a fantasy series.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Oh no.

Just started watching the trailer again. Jorah finds Danny's ring in the middle of a giant field that thousands of horses have trampled over?

Too much fantasy for even a fantasy series.

Yes! That's what I'm talking about! Now we're getting into the spirit of things.. Fuckin stupid show..

AtariLegend wrote:

Alot of people are pointing out the big unforgivable absence in this trailer that doesn't bode well for season 6.

Euron's eye patch is missing. I guess HBO were worried Euron might be mistaken for a pirate sad.

johndivney wrote:

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Only thing that excited me was Davos pulling out long claw and what he said. Protecting Jons body maybe?

AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Only thing that excited me was Davos pulling out long claw and what he said. Protecting Jons body maybe?

Yes. Ghost is also standing beside Jon's body.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Yes. Ghost is also standing beside Jon's body.

Alive right? My screen is cracked so I couldn't make everything out.

AtariLegend wrote:

Hard to say. He's standing, but doesn't seem to move in those few seconds.

gotseasonsix0068png-c74f6e_640w.png

Wouldn't be surprised if they kill off Ghost before the resurrection, since the show doesn't seem to like the idea of the other Stark kids being wargs other than Bran.

Also rarely see Ghost, because of the budget which is ironic when they can afford to spend 10 million or so on battle episodes.

AtariLegend wrote:

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Can't wait to see McShane. Legendary in Deadwood.

Me too. Speaking of Deadwood. Apparently the movie that HBO never made to end the series will actually be made.

Apparently green lit, but I'm holding off on the celebrations as of yet. No real production has started, Milch and Co has just agreed in principle.

A movie is also sort of a strange choice. Sets will have to be built, costumes made, actors hired. Why not just do another series?

Some guy on imdb said he has spoken to Earl Brown (Dan Dority) and apparently the only thing they are missing is a director. Everything else is lined up. 5

Board footer