You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Considering they've spent nearly 2 series circling around the end of the current book it's ambitious to think they're going to get 2 new books worth of material into only 13 more episodes (apparently).

I'm guessing they long since came to terms with finishing the show before Georges final book is even written.

AtariLegend wrote:

One way or the other. There'll be a Danny/Jon sex scene for ratings before the end, regardless of what happens.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

One way or the other. There'll be a Danny/Jon sex scene for ratings before the end, regardless of what happens.

Yes, it must happen now.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Considering they've spent nearly 2 series circling around the end of the current book it's ambitious to think they're going to get 2 new books worth of material into only 13 more episodes (apparently).

I'm guessing they long since came to terms with finishing the show before Georges final book is even written.

Hidden Text:

I've read that George wants a film made. They should get real screenwriters and make the last book a film or two films.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yes, it must happen now.

Hidden Text:

What about Margery? That girl always lands on her feet. I still think Dany will take on Jon. Westeros would back him over Dany invading with a foreign barbarian army.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Hidden Text:

oh, and I think it's much more likely Jon bangs Melisandre rather than Dany at some point. Really interested to see what happens with the BWB reaching Jon's army.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Melisandre has had a strange gig this year so far.

Appear naked
Despair at old withered body
Resurrect Jon
Chill for rest of season

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Melisandre has had a strange gig this year so far.

Appear naked
Despair at old withered body
Resurrect Jon
Chill for rest of season

I prefer not to think of the naked Melisandre and instead think of the time piece Melisandre and her beautiful breasts.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

johndivney wrote:

-

Board footer