You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

johndivney wrote:

Arya will kill Cersei, disguised as Jamie fulfilling the prophecy. Jamie is already dead, that's actually arya arriving at kings landing & glaring at cersei across the great hall.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ballsy call! I love it!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It was fantastic. If you bitch about the past 2 episodes you are just bitching to bitch.

I disagree.  Sansa withholding the Vale Army from Jon was a major mistake.  With that Army, they could have launched a siege or had some leverage to negotiate Rickon's release.  Instead, Rickon is dead and Jon lost 2k men.  Plus add in whatever losses the Umbers and Karstarks lost that could have eventually been added to the Northern Army. 

Tyrion stopped Dany from burning the entire slaver's fleet because he realized they would need those ships.  Why didn't Sansa realize she'd need every Northerner available to fight against the coming battle.

I just wonder how Jon's King of the North title will handle Bran's return.  Granted, Bran knows Jon is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, so it won't change a whole lot, and Bran could always decline the title.  I just wonder how Sansa will react to being relegated to being a pretty face once again.

Yeah, withholding that information from Jon is ridiculous. LF was offering his help at the secret meeting, so she screwed John twice. And she gave an eyeroll when they were chanting king of the north. LF wants the iron throne and desperation could lead him back to Cersi and possibly Euron.

With Dany's statement she didn't care about her lover and she wants to use marriage to unite Westeros, it was a clear set up that she's going to marry Jon. At least, I think. It sucks we lost Margery.

Why didn't Arya just go to Winterfell?

It's going to be interesting how Brienne, the hound and Mel fit in going forward. They screwed up with Mel, what a let down.

Bran is the Three Eyed Raven now, he'll renounce his position no matter what.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

It sucks we lost Margery.

Too right. Great tits.

Why would arya go to winterfell? There's nobody for her to kill there..??

misterID

misterID wrote:

Well, she's not seen them in years, she had to have heard her favorite brother is in charge of Winterfell, needs help, she's a master assassin, with a fresh batch of faces, maybe she could help them out, put a plan together, and with her amazing travel abilities she could have done it before lunch.

Was Arya the girl Jamie was eyeing at the dinner?

johndivney wrote:

Nah, 2 years of ninja stealth training I'm gonna sort that kill list out first then once that's done head home to bed. Priorities mate. You gotta think like a crazy motherfucker.

misterID

misterID wrote:

That's true. It felt like a compilation episode. Like a best of. A kind of, we need to hurry up and settle this shit quick. But you're right.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes...good catch!

Jaime isn't on her list tho...how far will she go to get at Cersie? I don't think Arya knows that Jaime dropped Bran on his head

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Well, she's not seen them in years, she had to have heard her favorite brother is in charge of Winterfell, needs help, she's a master assassin, with a fresh batch of faces, maybe she could help them out, put a plan together, and with her amazing travel abilities she could have done it before lunch.

Great catch!

johndivney wrote:

Um.. Did you guys even watch the fuckin show?!

Board footer