You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Neemo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

For sure.  How far are you from Niagra Falls?  I think I will be there next summer in June or July...my wife says you have to see it from the Canadian side.

Not far at all ... I live maybe 45 minutes from there

The horseshoe falls are pretty amazing if u have never been ... they light them up at night too ... looks cool if u have a hotel room overlooking them ... u can also go on a boat and get right up to the falls or take a walk behind them

johndivney wrote:

Re: spoilers

Don’t do it to yourselves. Avoid them if you possibly can. Can only lead to sadness/disappointment imo.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

For all it's flaws it is still great. Unlike CD, which we wanted to be great and actually sucks.

Haha! This is one of my favourite posts on the internet!

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nope.  Still let down by this season.

Totally.
Actually, it was disastrous/a shitshow but sure the spectacle, & to a lesser degree the drama, delivered. Any logic or sense was abandoned/expedited in favour of bullshit. A case of less haste more speed....

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Less than 3 months. Get hyped!

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Less than 3 months. Get hyped!

Fuck you Randall, I had kinda forgot about it. 14

Randall Flagg

Any predictions?

I’m predicting Dany gives birth to Eddard Targaryen. Sam ends up as warden of the South with Highgarden/Horn Hill, Jamie Warden of the West in Castelry Rock, Sansa wardeness of the North, and Robin Arryn will stay Warden of the east. Gendry will get Storm’s end, Edmure will take back River Run, and Yara will get the iron islands. The show botched Dorne so bad, I think they’ll ignore it.

I just don’t think Jon and Dany both survive, and have no idea what happens to Tyrion. Cersei will die, but I have a bad feeling Tyrion will betray Dany to protect his family and unborn niece/nephew.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I’m just starting the books but have seen all the seasons so far. Book 1 is much better than Season 1. Randall, I know you’re pretty high on the books. I’m looking forward to getting through them. It’s both a blessing and a curse the damn things are so long!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I thought season 1 was about as faithful a recreation of book 1 as you could have really hoped for.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:

I’m just starting the books but have seen all the seasons so far. Book 1 is much better than Season 1. Randall, I know you’re pretty high on the books. I’m looking forward to getting through them. It’s both a blessing and a curse the damn things are so long!

Enjoy!  I highly recommend you read the Dunk and Egg stories too.

Board footer