You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

faldor wrote:

It seems that MSL is losing a lot of favor in respect in the GNR community.  There was a time when he was revered buy many for getting us the leaks.  But I think he's crossed a line this time.  Not many people are on his side in the one and for the first time in awhile, fans are in a way rallying around the band.  As much as people want to complain about their "mis"treatment of the fans over the years, not even they deserve this.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This board has always been pretty favorable to him. I've even defended him, but this... He's saying he has the songs, but he's not going to leak them because he "doesn't want to spoil the album for us." And I guess he's looking out for the band. But he's willing to leak info that would cause harm within the band.... Yeah.

It sounds like he doesn't have anything and he's just trying to pull a scam to get more songs, tbh.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

agreed^^^

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

If he really doesn't have the songs he claims to have, but does have info obtained from illegal methods, then it seems really stupid of him to have gone about his scheme this way.

It's incredibly dangerous to be messing around with all this GNR info if he really doesn't have anything in China to leak out when they come after him.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Come on guys the backup in in "China"

*pokepoke*  *hint*

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

It seems that MSL is losing a lot of favor in respect in the GNR community.  There was a time when he was revered buy many for getting us the leaks.  But I think he's crossed a line this time.  Not many people are on his side in the one and for the first time in awhile, fans are in a way rallying around the band.  As much as people want to complain about their "mis"treatment of the fans over the years, not even they deserve this.

Well now, that's a real double edged sword for me. Please don't misunderstand, I in NO WAY think what this guy is doing is right. BUT (and I've said this a ton) if GNR did anything like a normal band does, the door wouldn't be open for this type of stuff to occur.

Your opinion reminds me of those redicilous people who say that 9/11 was brought upon USA because of past dealings.

"Since you're being an asshole in the world, you deserve what's coming".

Maybe that's not really what you mean, and then I apologize, but I don't like that train of thought.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer