You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

RussTCB wrote:

removed

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

he was probably getting slammed with messages on facebook and twitter about it and he probably had enough. I doubt he was cruising mygnr one night and snapped. I think it was building up from outside the forums.

And he chose mygnr because that's where the douchebags are. HTGTH doesn't let anyone talk about anything and, well... We're not exactly the forum Ron would have a problem with. I don't think there's anyone here he'd have to tell to slob his knob or make him some pancakes lol

I looked at his Twitter and fb in the days prior. He posted some stuff about having to put his cat to sleep and people were actually making fun of it and posting vile stuff back to him.

That and in his mygnr posts, he mentioned that people had been messing with his family. Seems like what you're saying is accurate, it's just a case of "enough is enough".

But he has control over who can post those messages to him on FB/Twitter. Why not moderate that instead of seeking it out?

If he wanted to send a message regarding the situation, Jarmo's is the most sanitized of all the GnR forums. He could have sent his message, talked to a group of GnR apologists and non contrarians.

To step into that sewer and make a comment about forcible sodomy, for example, is pretty awful, especially considering it is a member of THE band.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, Axl went over to mygnr and completely destroyed a mod there. He called a few people cunts during his chats (which was actually pretty funny) so its not exactly something that hasn't happened before involving the band. And to be honest, if he gave a sanitized explanation on a site like htgth it would have made the situation worse, imo and people would have bashed him harder and accused him of hiding behind jarmo. He had already stated that he didn't say anything about DJ. A few times. I guess he felt he needed to take those posters on.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, everyone needs to be threatened with forcible sodomy every once in a while...

yourolympichero
 Rep: 0 

misterID wrote:

Well, Axl went over to mygnr and completely destroyed a mod there. He called a few people cunts during his chats (which was actually pretty funny) so its not exactly something that hasn't happened before involving the band. And to be honest, if he gave a sanitized explanation on a site like htgth it would have made the situation worse, imo and people would have bashed him harder and accused him of hiding behind jarmo. He had already stated that he didn't say anything about DJ. A few times. I guess he felt he needed to take those posters on.

Axl got me banned from MyGNR for making fun of Fernando.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Yeah, I think you got yourself banned for making those insults.

Ali

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
yourolympichero wrote:
misterID wrote:

And that is wrong because....

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
yourolympichero wrote:
misterID wrote:

You deserved it three times over 16

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

misterID wrote:

Did you read the RS online piece about Axl's first ever online chat?

They quoted the exchange he had with several fans including the one with the c-word.

No offense to the redhead, but he came off as bitter and vindictive when the focus was placed on the negativity.

There is simply no need for it.

Board footer