You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Volbeat

faldor wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Has anyone listened to the new album yet?  I'm giving it my first listen tonight.

Thanks for posting.  Started listening, up through track 4 right now.  I think that might be my favorite so far.  I'll be back to listen to the rest down the road.  I've been wanting to get deeper into this band for awhile now.  I've liked everything of theirs I've heard on the radio.  That's usually a good sign.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Volbeat

RaZor wrote:
faldor wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Has anyone listened to the new album yet?  I'm giving it my first listen tonight.

Thanks for posting.  Started listening, up through track 4 right now.  I think that might be my favorite so far.  I'll be back to listen to the rest down the road.  I've been wanting to get deeper into this band for awhile now.  I've liked everything of theirs I've heard on the radio.  That's usually a good sign.

I'm glad you dig it amigo.  I haven't heard all their stuff yet.  I've only heard a few tracks from their first three albums, and it didn't really inspire me to dig deeper into them.  But I really liked their last album, Beyond Hell / Above Heaven, and now this one.  Seems to me they're just getting better and better.  They actually played in NYC last month and I passed; definately regretting it now.  17

Board footer