You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Going back to Las Vegas in a few weeks! (AGAIN!)

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Oh aye, as Scottish as shortbread and haggis.

Ghastly isnt it?

Words can't describe

Vegas is not on my priority list, might be something to do later on. Not much into gambling, I get annoyed after an hour if I don't win, and never bother again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

Nice, you'll be there for some NFL playoffs then.  That's always a good time.  I plant myself in the sports book and watch/bet on sports and drink for a solid days worth of work.  It's a beautiful thing.

I was just reminded of that last night. Seeing as the Lions will have their first play off appearance in over a decade while I'm there, I may have to lay some money on them.

They will undoubtedly be underdogs so you could bet on them just to cover the spread.  OR, if you really have faith in them, put some cash on the money line for them to win outright.  I did that with the Patriots back in 2006 when they played the Colts in the AFC Championship game.  I was looking good when they were up 24-0, close to turning my 50 bucks into 200, or whatever it was.  Unfortunately though, the Colts came all the way back and spoiled my day.  I don't think I've bet on any of my teams since.  It's dangerous betting with your heart.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So I guess that makes me your buddy's date?  10 

Maybe we need to set some perameters, though after Stacey kicks me in the nuts that may not be an issue anyway.  19

I get in on Tuesday.  This will be my first time in Vegas without the group I usually go with, so it should be interesting.  We have dinner Tuesday night and the show on Wednesday.  At some point I am going to watch the PBA tour since it is in town...I may make it out to Red Rock where the Teen Masters (another bowling event) is taking place as well.

Though I haven't played live poker in ages, I certainly plan on getting into at least one tournament when I am there.  I expect to be a bit rusty, but I want to get into one multi-table tourney if I can.

The good news is that I'm sick now.  I assume I will feel better in a few weeks.  Better to get it out of my system now...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I saw you mention the PBA thing prior and I meant to ask you about it. Does that happen somewhere on the strip or Fremont? Or is that the thing out at Red Rock you were talking about?

I love Red Rock. We may have to go out there this time. I don't think I took Stacey out there either of the last two times we were in the area.

I think the PBA is at South Point and the Teen Masters is at Red Rock.  Honestly I have no idea where South Point is, but I figure a taxi driver will know.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer