You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Going back to Las Vegas in a few weeks! (AGAIN!)

faldor wrote:

I just found out my parents are going to Vegas to visit my grandparents this coming week.  Wish I would've known about that months ago.  Though my mom said she did tell me.  She could be right.  Oftentimes she says things and I'm only half listening.  You know how it is.  I told them to take the grandparents to see GNR while they're there though.  She laughed and said that my grandparents would love that.  My grandma is a big Engleburt Humperdink fan, so I'm not so sure about that.

Have fun guys.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

If I honestly KNEW they were going.  I still don't recall my mom telling me they were.  I would've definitely thought long and hard about it.  In fact I'm quite certain I would've tagged along.  Too late now though.  I think they already left actually.  Again, I could have tuned that information out as well.  I am kicking myself though.  I would've had a free place to stay, only would've had to pay for airfare, ticket to the show, etc.  I dropped the ball on this one.  I'm pretty busy at work next week anyway.  Though if I had planned ahead, I could've scheduled accordingly.  Again, my bad.  Hope the shows are great and I regret it even more, for your guys sake.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

I am so excited, yet eerily relaxed about this vacation... I have every single thing packed, I'm working on loading stuff on my tablet for the plane ride, and I'm almost sure I'm going to be able to sleep through the night, haha.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Landed safely in Las Vegas. Did a bunch of running around and now we're at our hotel located on Paradise City Blvd of course.

Grabbing some grub then sliding by the Hard Rock next!

Excellent dude! Good plan. Maybe you'll run into some of the band while you are walking through the area.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I am on the plane now. Flying over Texas on my way to Dallas. Should be in Vegas by 100ish local time.

Board footer