You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great Finale!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Badass Rick is back. Farmer Rick may be dead.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Oh yeah man agreed! That scene in that episode alone!  Alot of shit went down! Events set up to get right into Season 5 in October. Looks like the wait will be worth it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Rick is finally gonna be the mother fucker he should be. Throat biting is always good television.

johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Throat biting is always good television.

This.

Had the terminus/cannibal angle spoiled for me so the rest of the ep was a bit meh get to it already.
but the start was total HFS mark out & hoping Carl gets r@ped lol!

Better but still a shitty season. Seems so how this show goes.

Me_Wise_Magic

BLS-Pride wrote:

Rick is finally gonna be the mother fucker he should be. Throat biting is always good television.

Hell yeah man! smile Andrew's acting alone in this finale was firing on all cylinders. Hope to see more of the operations and even darker plans of Gareth and the Terminus cannibal crew when it starts back up.

johndivney wrote:

so, everyone is accounted for bar beth? carol & tyreese are still on their journey.

beth was being served as dinner??

i mean i'm all for cannibalism post-apocalypse. but i mean it's been what, a year or two at most since the outbreak? seems a tad early to resort to cannibalism. & i'd have prob kept beth as breeding stock rather than as food..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't think Beth was taken by the cannibals. Their thing is to lure people to them. They have an MO. They don't go out searching.

The throat-biting was great.

I don't buy for a second Daryl just went off with the little boy butt-fuckers. He would've understood who and what they were. It was weak and a weak way to bring them back together.

And The cannibals... we'll see where it goes.

I bet the Governor wouldn't have ended up in that train car. I bet Tyrese busts some fucking skulls next season.

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh yeah it's going to be hammer time coming up. They are rumors that the character Morgan may come back this next season and help. About Beth (For those who haven't read the comics, SPOILERS)

Hidden Text:

I agree on the idea that Beth wasn't taken by a Terminus person; rather a person who is going to DC to find another safe haven. Rumors are going around that it will be a combination of the Jesus and Gabriel characters from the comics (Paul "Jesus" is a guy who helps out Rick and his group when they make it to Alexandria and the conflicts that ensue. Gabriel is a priest who joins the group out of guilt and he's kind of coward) fit into one new character actor later on in Season 5.

For johndivney:

Hidden Text:

I agree. That is an strange or rush of events to resort to such a desperate and disgusting practice. I have a theory that it's a comic big bad that's slowly going to reveal himself over time. That person is Neagan. Which is the Governor on steroids. ..And is still alive in the comics. What Neagan does besides torture people is that his group, The Saviors go around to various camps and territories and rape and pillage for supplies. They might of stolen everything from a smaller version of Terminus months prior and then the Gareth character took control and changed rules; so they could get revenge and only keep the people that survived alive. Any new comers would share a terrible fate. 

AtariLegend wrote:

Next season is supposed to start ish with Rick and friends heading to Washington according to the supposed casting calls (before the last episode aired). So presumably Terminus will get dealt with relatively early on.

I'm just curious where it goes from there, I don't see this show getting cancelled any time soon. I'm also going to go out on the limb and guess

Hidden Text:

that Eugene like the comic book version isn't going to save the human race

. So do  they just travel to the next temporary safe zone until bad things again and repeat until the show goes off the air?

Board footer