You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Sky Dog wrote:

There should be no reason why they can't roll in to the US after Monterrey. They could easily do the Southwest then either go to Vegas/LA or head to Dixie then up the East Coast. There should be some good greenbacks made on that Latin American tour which could fund some theatre and small arena shows in the US during November and December. 9

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I wander whether this time we'll get an interview around the tour. Or if it will be a few dates and straight back to silence. Would they even be playing if it wasn't for rock in Rio?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I wander whether this time we'll get an interview around the tour. Or if it will be a few dates and straight back to silence. Would they even be playing if it wasn't for rock in Rio?

I think this Latin American tour is centered around Rock in Rio.  Makes sense to schedule other shows around a huge money maker like that.  It certainly would make sense for them to continue onward into the US, and I'm a bit hopeful at this time.  But, we will see.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I KNEW that tweet from the band earlier today meant something.

Unless they're playing some sick joke, this seems like the beginning.

http://big1059.clearcontests.com/front/ … 964&zx=380

Labor Day Weekend (8/29-9/5) tune in all weeked for LIVE CUTS of your favorite classic rock artists!
Live Licks Weekend Contest:

Listen all weekend for LIVE CUTS from Guns N' Roses, then log in below and tell us the time and day that you heard the song. If you are correct, you'll win tickets to see Guns N' Roses LIVE!!!

Guns N’ Roses concert is Saturday, October 29th at AmericanAirlines Arena.

Tickets on sale Friday, September 9th at 10am at the box office, all ticketmaster locations, online at ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800.745.3000.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

See, that information is entirely too specific to be some random rumor. The 2006 tour also started in late October in FL. Yeah, I think this is probably one of the opening dates of the tour. Seems like the Latin America shows will be a nice series of warmup shows to get the band back in the groove for the US.

Ali

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Sounds promising, hope it all works out for all you American fans!

johndivney wrote:

yea looks good

hopefully a US tour brings a new release there-or-thereabouts & then another world tour on the back of that! roll

imsorry wrote:

Optimism is a virtue,Sold Out arena,stadiums will be a great warm up for a half empty US Tour.

And at end of the gig BabyAshba will grab the mic and shoot everything will see today can be found at djashba.com

Good Luck bucket

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer