You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

jamester wrote:

looks like a trip to S Fla for me !

Sky Dog wrote:

Starting in Dixie...nice....a bit skeptical on the size of the venue but beggars can't be choosers.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

it's where the Heat play...big arena....5000 theatre to small arena 10000 is where they need to be...don't mean anything to me, I'm more than happy to have them come.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's good news...

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Yeah, this is great news for you guys in the US! 9

Maybe a new album to go along with the US-tour? Fingers crossed!

Anyone remember when in '08 we started to see clear signs of the album-release-machinery kicking into gear?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'm not really expecting a new album at this point.  I know I voted in that poll conducted here that we'd hear new music at RIR, but I've changed my mind on that front.  I think we should know early on though if there is any intention to push new material.  If it doesn't happen in South America, where they've already played, I doubt they'd debut stuff in the US.

Excited at the prospect of seeing this band live once again though.  And I know some people will complain that it's the same setlist and it's not worth it to hear 2 "new" songs, lame opener, too expensive, etc.  Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I can't wait for the chance to see them, whatever they decide to play.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'll say this, I will be very surprised if they don't bust out a new tune. And I wouldn't be surprised if that new tune was The General.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I cant see any new music happening, hope to hell I'm wrong, but I'm more swaying towards Axl never releasing anything ever again these days.

Is Rio being streamed? Cause thats a must watch!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer