You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

WARose wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shit, I don't think I'll be able to make any of those, except maybe the Nashville Show.  sad

It should be law that every show be like this one:

Holy...Shit...That was an amazing show.

hell of a show, it was my first gnr concert!!

I e-mailed one of the DJ's from WCCC about ticket sales and a possible opener for the Hartford show Nov. 19th.  He said that he heard ticket sales were pretty good and that he believes the show should be a sellout (it IS a smaller venue, only 7,500 or so).  He also said that Wolfmother could be the opener for Hartford.

Wolfmother are great! definitely a better opener than baz..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't fuckin' stand they are gonna be opening my show.

Believe it or not -- i'd rather have Baz. MUCH rather have Baz.

I knew of Buckcherry, and thought i'd check out some of their singles last night to see what they're about.... good fuckin' God do they suck epic chimp. Fucking terrible. They represent everything that is wrong with rock today.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i actually see a bit of gnr influence in their better shit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I dig Crazy Bitch, Sorry, Next 2 You, Everything and Lit Up.

I did like Everything. Everything was the one song where I was really impressed. Lit Up was good too, maybe not great tho. Definitely some early GN'R influence there.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Believe it or not, it actually had me second guess if I even wanted to be there that early.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
war wrote:

i actually see a bit of gnr influence in their better shit.

Me too. Strong slash influence in the guitar style and general aproach to some of their songs. It's almost an AFD light - approach - less powerful vocals and watered down guitar but in a similar style.

I think their good tracks are pretty good - but they've got a lot of generic stuff too. Like they have 4 or something albums I think it's really about 6 songs of theirs that I think are really great.

AtariLegend wrote:

The band will perform at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, ON on Monday, November 28th. Tickets for this date go on sale on Saturday, October 29th at 10 AM via Ticketmaster outlets, Copps Coliseum box office or charge by phone at 1-855-985-5000 in Toronto or 1-855-872-5000 in Hamilton.

HTGTH

Board footer