You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

For what it's worth, Mysteron posted this on htgth last night:

Guns are planning a US tour. This thread would not be here otherwise.

Just be patient.

wtf
is this 2001??
this bs makes me a sad fuckin panda

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Mysteron knows absolutely nothing.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Mysteron is connected to the industry and then puts in educated guesses. He's possibly someone in connection to Stinson.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Even Axl's word wouldn't mean jackshit regarding some future plans. They're changing, you know. You can be sure that there is a show only when Axl is coming out.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Mysteron is connected to the industry and then puts in educated guesses. He's possibly someone in connection to Stinson.

He had a connection to Merck at one time.

But what did he get called out on? What I remember is that he said Axl was going to write an open letter to the fans and then Fernando jumped on him and called him a liar... And then Axl wrote an open letter to the fans...

Mysteron has always been spot on from what I can remember. And he's been pretty honest when he's just throwing in his own personal opinion and not having the facts.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Mysteron called some shots on when Chinese would be coming out, and Fernando slammed him - and Fernando was right.

Fernando was wrong on the open letter. What it was was Mysteron dropped the info before Axl's camp, and Fernando went into bitch-control.

But Mysteron losing credibility wasn't one single thing. He started calling some shots in different things, and more and more he was off and off, and I think Fernando even jumped into the mix to discredit him, and the tide started to turn.

People started to think, "the only thing Mysteron was ever right about was the 2002 VMA appearence, and the 2006 tour", and everything since has either A) not turned out, or B) he's been so late to the trigger, that casual fans have found the info before him. Look at Evo, this place dropped the Universal release schedule, confirming Chinese, before anyone from what I remember.

I think Mysteron's track pattern, has all but proven that he had ties to MERCK. Not Stinson. Because Mysteron was getting hits left n' right back before Merck's firing in 2006. Then the accuracy dried up.

I think ever since, it's just been educated guesses for Mysteron to feed his own GN'R-geek legend.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think he had a connection to Stinson. Tommys solo tour was connected to Mysteron and Jarmo pulling some stuff about that one. Don't remember the details, it's been an amazing 7 years. That's how I connected Stinson and Mysteron, but my second guess would def. be Merck.

Board footer