You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

if you want to see GNR up close and personal its as easy as going to one of their US Arena shows and walking past 500 people to the front of the stage.

Or just apply to work backstage as a volunteer. OOOPS... Cat's out of the bag.

Yes.
Really.

It's that simple.

You find out the name of a company doing sound or a company doing security tell em you want t build up some experience as you're looking at a career change and then volunteer to work the show for free.
They'll take you on, give you a back stage pass and a piss easy running job.
Come show time, gnr's crew guys take over and you sit at the side of the stage for free.

Thank me later.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well I will be using my girl's friends iphone for five o'clock, and yes the one I had a threesome with. She comes through again 16

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:
ereeper wrote:

I won't gripe.  My personal budget for a Chicago VIP ticket was $250.  I had heard they would be $350.  If the $250 holds true, I'll be getting a VIP ticket tomorrow.

15 minutes early into the venue should get me right up to the rail!

Is there any info on when/where to actually buy tickets tomorrow?

For regular tix its a presale but limited to citi card
Citi® Cardmember Presale

Start: Thu, 02/02/12 10:00 AM CST
End: Thu, 02/02/12 10:00 PM CST

--

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 02/03/12 10:00 AM CST

--

If you are going for VIP, its through the GNR website, today was at 10 am

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Ok so heres the deal for anyone grabbing tickets. I called ticketmaster and the bitch on the phone lied about the presale. She said only app users and turns out they were for sale on the ticketmaster sight. After 20 min of trying I got two off the website and two off the app.

Excited and relieved.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Ok so heres the deal for anyone grabbing tickets. I called ticketmaster and the bitch on the phone lied about the presale. She said only app users and turns out they were for sale on the ticketmaster sight. After 20 min of trying I got two off the website and two off the app.

Excited and relieved.

A) Congrats

B) I really appreciate the info. I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm going to try for 1 Chicago ticket. Stacey can't make it and I'm not really in a position to put out for a second ticket without knowing someone will pay for it for certain. So I'm gonna try to get just 1 tomorrow. If I get it, my Sunday/Monday that week will look like this:

Sunday-
Drive to Chicago for GN'R club show, drive home around the crack of dawn

Monday-
Sleep all day then go see Van Halen with Diamond Dave at the helm.

I'd say that's a nice pair of days.

Thanks bro.

Yeah you shouldn't have a big issue if its only one ticket. I cant wait man. My bday is the 11th, The site shows a 11 oclock start time so really after midnight, I will be getting older with GNR 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

these club dates are very fucking cool, awesome for those who want to go and will get to go. However I can't justify travelling for THIS band. As great as they are it's just not worth it to me. Now IF these club dates were a lead up to the big RRHOF reunion with the original band I'd be there in a  fucking heart beat. I'd be at all 3 New York shows no questions asked.   But sadly as great as the new band is it's getting boring. Yes they've thrown a  twist into things with some "club" dates but where the fuck is talk of new material? Honestly....... I don't wanna come off negative but at what point does this band ever feel the need to move on and become their own entity.  I just don't get it anymore, I really don't.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:

A) Congrats

B) I really appreciate the info. I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm going to try for 1 Chicago ticket. Stacey can't make it and I'm not really in a position to put out for a second ticket without knowing someone will pay for it for certain. So I'm gonna try to get just 1 tomorrow. If I get it, my Sunday/Monday that week will look like this:

Sunday-
Drive to Chicago for GN'R club show, drive home around the crack of dawn

Monday-
Sleep all day then go see Van Halen with Diamond Dave at the helm.

I'd say that's a nice pair of days.

Thanks bro.

Yeah you shouldn't have a big issue if its only one ticket. I cant wait man. My bday is the 11th, The site shows a 11 oclock start time so really after midnight, I will be getting older with GNR 16

Nice. From everything I'm seeing Chicago pre-sale is Thursday but I originally got the impression it was tomorrow through gunsnroses.com

I think it is. Isn't that what the GNR press release stated.

Chicago, Silver Spring and Atlantic City presale is Wednesday, February 1 at 10:00 a.m. EST

Most likely that will be through gunsnroses.com like it was today for NYC

Board footer