You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The 3rd Chinese (How Are You Grenade) Has Surfaced! (FAKE?)

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

That's cool, but the songs are the same.....

Even if it's fake it's still better than the real thing. I still like the bicycle cover better, though.

johndivney wrote:

bicycle cover the best - prob even the best gnr artwork/cover

these new 'fake' prostitute & sorry artwork i think are fucking gash, especially compared to the real one russ picked up a few weeks back.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The bicycle cover would look so much better if it didnt have Guns N Roses in huge letters down the side, and all the cover was the picture with the graphetti Guns N Roses... so much more powerfull.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

The Prostitute picture is "Peacock Dancer" by Polish artist Natalia Fabia. According to her web page, it was part of a gallery show called "Hooker DreamEscape" in 2009.

NataliaFabia01.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Olorin wrote:

The bicycle cover would look so much better if it didnt have Guns N Roses in huge letters down the side, and all the cover was the picture with the graphetti Guns N Roses... so much more powerfull.

I can see that. But I still like it, seeing that somewhere in the depths of come village in China someone spray painted GN'R there. That on top of the whole irony of Chinese Democracy.

imsorry wrote:

that sealed one is suspicious the plastic is kinda different...looks like homemade but who knows.

Edit :from richwoman @ htgth :It's not real they posted on twitter as an answer to GNR News to "beware that would be a rip off"

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

I still don't 100% think it's a fake, as just because a sketch is posted after 2008 or a painting is displayed in 09 means it couldn't have been sold to Axl prior.

Who tweeted that it was a ripoff? Gnr?

It is suspicious that someone would only post those few pages, though.

imsorry wrote:

according to person who posted it yes but i didnt check it really,but after saw more pics of the booklet i really doubt its real

iftheworld.jpg

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

I vote real. I wouldn't pay much over retail for it, but it seems to fit the theme of the other booklet.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

Are there more pictures?

Board footer