You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The 3rd Chinese (How Are You Grenade) Has Surfaced! (FAKE?)

Lomax wrote:

looks like someone went and found the artist who did each picture in the booklet and chose a different painting from each artist and subbed them in

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

would be cool to have all but for me the main problem of CD remains the really shit mix and im not sayin about loudness the mix itself is terrible but its a dead horse topic...

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

bw6joo6qw9j0v2d8z.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Riad wrote:

looks like someone went and found the artist who did each picture in the booklet and chose a different painting from each artist and subbed them in

That's HTGTH fanboy bullshit.

It's real. I have no doubt. Only an MSL-like geek would sit back and go with the theory you presented.

CD wasn't that popular. If they're gonna create a fake variant, why not actually use a fucking popular album like... ummm.... Spaghetti Incident.

roll

johndivney wrote:

that latest scan of the essay is the only one so far that's better than the other artwork.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:

that latest scan of the essay is the only one so far that's better than the other artwork.

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing. But I do like the original. It would be cool if it at least made it into the booklet.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Riad wrote:

That's HTGTH fanboy bullshit.

It's real. I have no doubt. Only an MSL-like geek would sit back and go with the theory you presented.

CD wasn't that popular. If they're gonna create a fake variant, why not actually use a fucking popular album like... ummm.... Spaghetti Incident.

roll

Just to stand up for HTGTH, unless you're just using them as an example, but the theory that it's fake did NOT come from there.  In fact, I don't think Jarmo has commented on it at all.

I believe it came from www.gunsnfnroses.com though I could be wrong.  Anyway, all signs point to it being fake.  Which I don't get.  Why would someone go through all the effort to create that?  I guess to use as leverage to gain something?  People are strange.

Sky Dog wrote:

the gnr camp said the leak of Prostitute wasn't Prostitute....I don't believe them AT ALL. I'm 50-50 on it being real. hmm

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

the gnr camp said the leak of Prostitute wasn't Prostitute....I don't believe them AT ALL. I'm 50-50 on it being real. hmm

It LOOKS real.  If it's fake, it's a pretty good one, and I'd take a copy for $1.99.  And I'd hate to think someone would go through all that trouble to create a fake CD.

So far though, I'm not believing in it.  ONE copy exists?  Seems strange.

Board footer