You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The 3rd Chinese (How Are You Grenade) Has Surfaced! (FAKE?)

johndivney wrote:

i think it's fucking shite that it's 4 years since this clusterfuck actually got a release & all we have to talk about is the crappy artwork that never even got released

it's so fucked up
release something new so we don't have to bother with this bullshit anymore. christ almighty why is it so fucking difficult?! *SCREAMS @ COMP*

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Thats exactly why tomorow wont be any different than yesterday.
Guns N'Roses have been shambolic and unproductive ever since TSI came out, its not going to change now or tomorrow, its just the way it is. Mabye at some point in the next few years the rest of the CD sessions will come out, I believe it will, reading Chinese Whispers the other day and even back then Axl was talking about the follow up being more experimental and electronic than the first release - just like he was saying in 2008. It'll come out one day and then that will be it imo, Axl just doesnt seem to have any interest or passion anymore, he's happy hanging out doing whatever he does away from the public eye.
In a nutshell, would it be fair to say Axl Rose took semi retirement after the Illusions tour and anything else he's ever done since then should just be looked on as a bonus?

As for this booklet, I'm unconvinced either way, I'd need to see the whole thing to decide. The Prostitute one looks fake, but who knows... compared to the other alt artwork, these ones look cliche and uninspired. But then the official booklet is about as cheap n nasty as they come, if that had came out last in these circumstances people would be crying BS.

Lomax wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Riad wrote:

looks like someone went and found the artist who did each picture in the booklet and chose a different painting from each artist and subbed them in

That's HTGTH fanboy bullshit.

It's real. I have no doubt. Only an MSL-like geek would sit back and go with the theory you presented.

CD wasn't that popular. If they're gonna create a fake variant, why not actually use a fucking popular album like... ummm.... Spaghetti Incident.

roll

It's not that hard to do, and if it is faked it's faked by GNR fans

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Riad wrote:

looks like someone went and found the artist who did each picture in the booklet and chose a different painting from each artist and subbed them in

That's HTGTH fanboy bullshit.

It's real. I have no doubt. Only an MSL-like geek would sit back and go with the theory you presented.

CD wasn't that popular. If they're gonna create a fake variant, why not actually use a fucking popular album like... ummm.... Spaghetti Incident.

roll

Just to stand up for HTGTH, unless you're just using them as an example, but the theory that it's fake did NOT come from there.  In fact, I don't think Jarmo has commented on it at all.

I believe it came from www.gunsnfnroses.com though I could be wrong.  Anyway, all signs point to it being fake.  Which I don't get.  Why would someone go through all the effort to create that?  I guess to use as leverage to gain something?  People are strange.

I was using them as an example.

So on that number....

I apologize for any confusion, misrepresentation, or libelous statement I made in regards to Here Today Gone To Hell.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Why would anyone fake it? It's 2011 for crying out loud, not 2004 when people actually did some shit like this and people actually cared.

Lomax wrote:

^^ Why do we talk all day on gnr boards?

johndivney wrote:

i've been wondering that ^ myself recently

Olorin wrote:

Thats exactly why tomorow wont be any different than yesterday.
Guns N'Roses have been shambolic and unproductive ever since TSI came out, its not going to change now or tomorrow, its just the way it is. Mabye at some point in the next few years the rest of the CD sessions will come out, I believe it will, reading Chinese Whispers the other day and even back then Axl was talking about the follow up being more experimental and electronic than the first release - just like he was saying in 2008. It'll come out one day and then that will be it imo, Axl just doesnt seem to have any interest or passion anymore, he's happy hanging out doing whatever he does away from the public eye.
In a nutshell, would it be fair to say Axl Rose took semi retirement after the Illusions tour and anything else he's ever done since then should just be looked on as a bonus?

i agree w/what you are saying
my beef however is the lies & bs we've been fed by axl & tommy regarding why CD took so long to come out.
you'll remember they did an interview with Billboard upon CD's release & p much blamed the label & roy thomas baker for why the album took so long to be released. but axl's behaviour & silence since then has shown that a serious proportion of the blame for the clusterfuck & the intractable situation we've been living thru.. why can he not just be honest & give us some information instead of just letting things drift along aimlessly?! he seems incapable of making any kind of decision..

imsorry wrote:

Jarmo reply:

gunns1:

Jarmo, can you confirm if this artwork/booklet is authentic or are just fake?
jarmo could you clear the air on this?
A lot of people think it's legit/fake?

jarmo:

http://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/104052173926707200
@GunsNRosesNews: Third “Chinese Democracy” #booklet emerges (part of the trio originally to be released through Best Buy): http://666kb.com/i/bw4e9w0higv5wtx7g.jpg
17 Aug via web
@gunsnroses:@GunsNRosesNews beware - that would be a ripp-off!
18 Aug via web
As far as I know, that's not something official. A bootleg in other words.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

But just because it's BOOTLEG - does not means it's a fake.

It just means that the band doesn't officially recognize it.

Technically all of those concert shows we listen to, and CD leaks are - "bootleg" also. Doesn't mean it ain't Guns N' Roses.

Board footer