You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Seriously holy shit! If The World vs Slither(Unplugged)

gnfnraxl wrote:

When VR came out with their first record and I heard Sucker train blues.  The absolute first thing that came to mind was that this would've sounded way better with Axl's voice and lyrics.  Same with the song Fall to Pieces.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's okay.  The Madagascar/Messages is the only real decent one.  But the dude's remix work is absolutely amazing.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's okay.  The Madagascar/Messages is the only real decent one.  But the dude's remix work is absolutely amazing.

really?  the Madagascar/Messages one is awesome but this If the World/Slither one blows it outta the water. It actually sounds like this is how it was recorded and ment to be

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think New Beginnings is better than the regular Prostitute.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It might just be me, but I really don't think the mesh together. But he did a good job making them fit. I thought New Beginnings was the worst of the bunch.

If I didn't love Maddy the way it is I'd say it was better than the original. Totally made me sentimental about the old band the first time I heard it.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

really?  the Madagascar/Messages one is awesome but this If the World/Slither one blows it outta the water. It actually sounds like this is how it was recorded and ment to be

I had heard a few others and wasn't impressed.  It was cool, but nothing I'd listen to.

That If the World/Slither one is amazing though.  That is something I would listen to.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Nah... that remix has no real hook. The remade chorus is atrociously off.

Board footer