You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Dadud wrote:

i hope it isnt all metallica before gnr comes on, throw some slipknot and some evanecence in there, jeeze.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

James' voice isn't what it used to be unfortunately, but he can still play guitar like a motherfucker

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yeah, ready for some evanescence or somethin

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Jesus James lost his vocals.. hard to listen.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

James' voice isn't what it used to be unfortunately, but he can still play guitar like a motherfucker

never thought much of his singing even when he was in his prime

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

You dig what the fuck I'm saying home fuck!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

James sounds fucking awful.

2002 Axl territory

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Speaking of that, have you seen the Paris Blu-ray floating around the net? Downloaded it the other day from MegaUpload. 33 RAR files that were 700 megs each. I got that fucker loaded into Handbrake and ripped it to a more manageable file size. Also made it iPod compatible. 3.7 gigs and pretty damn good quality. 9

Haven't seen that. I'll check it out. Sounds good...

I knew you loved UYI. 13 19

The only blu ray I have so far is California 06 and it's amazing. I may have to look into that Paris one. Far better than the DVD that's always been around?

Well it's not HD. It's just a super high bitrate version of the DVD. Here is the torrent with description:

http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index. … 3906ed9558

this is NOT a normal blu-ray-resolution disc as people would expect reading out of the title.
this is a normal dvd resolution-set (720x576 / 720x480) being put on a single layer blu-ray but with higher video bitrates than
dvd standards do allow.
there is no need for any up-or downconverting when working with vhs capturing through DV format allready working in DVD resolution!
this project has been in the works for many months and at points it seemed we couldn't finalize it! but we did!!
the main idea has been:

fitting the whole ~150min show from the best quality sources available on one single layer disc with high video bitrates and LPCM sound!

thanks to Blu-ray technology we're now able to do this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
credits:
- illusion GN'R camp!
- the Show VHS provided by the brother from "JARL", thanks to his family for borrowing the best quality video source we've seen
circulating so far!!! the colors are just amazing!
- all other VHS tapes are coming from the "LIMULUS"-collection. he also did all the transfers, editing and encoding!
- all final Blu-Ray authoring done by the one and only "GNROSAS"!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Why do frontmen always introduce the band but never themselves??? That always rubs me the wrong way..

Board footer