You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: VR update

Axlin16 wrote:

Matt got a raw deal all around.

I bet looking back he wishes that he'd kissed Axl's ass instead of Slash's. He'd still have a job today.

Slash's solo career has basically held VR hostage and kept Matt out of work. But on another hand, Matt's lack of creative ability has kept him from appealing to anyone outside of the GN'R circles.

Duff & Dave went off to do stuff solo. And frankly, and this comes as a big shock because I was never a big Dave fan.... Dave has the best stuff outside of VR. His various contributions to the "Sons of Anarchy" soundtracks are AMAZING.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: VR update

Von wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Matt got a raw deal all around.

I bet looking back he wishes that he'd kissed Axl's ass instead of Slash's. He'd still have a job today.

Slash's solo career has basically held VR hostage and kept Matt out of work. But on another hand, Matt's lack of creative ability has kept him from appealing to anyone outside of the GN'R circles.

Duff & Dave went off to do stuff solo. And frankly, and this comes as a big shock because I was never a big Dave fan.... Dave has the best stuff outside of VR. His various contributions to the "Sons of Anarchy" soundtracks are AMAZING.

All quoted for truth. More or less.

P.S. Sent some demos out, myself. One in a million...

Board footer