You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Adelitas Way To Open Select Guns N’ Roses Gigs

Axlin16 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Last Stand sounds like Nickleshit to me..not diggin' this really..has this style of metal not been done to death at this stage?

I wish AIC were backing GNR, now that would just make this tour perfect for me..

Like i've said before. It's either good or not. And that's good. If you don't dig it, that's totally fine, but I don't hear Nickelback in there at all. Nickelback has a couple of decent tunes, but they've got alot of garbage. That above I don't find to be garbage. Buckcherry, now that's a group that I don't get the fascination around. They try their hardest on stage, real class. They hang out with GN'R fans in the crowd. Real class. The music... I don't get it. It's not bad and the audience loved it, it just doesn't move me. But they give it their all, no half ass, and for that I gave them a standing ovation.

But I can tell you right now... if AIC was opening for GN'R. I'd follow them for every show that AIC opened. THAT would be an AMAZING ticket. It'd be even cooler if they could bring Jerry out to jam something with GN'R every show too.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

But I can tell you right now... if AIC was opening for GN'R. I'd follow them for every show that AIC opened. THAT would be an AMAZING ticket. It'd be even cooler if they could bring Jerry out to jam something with GN'R every show too.

I guess it would be you and me, a couple of tents and a lot of beer & smoke money to pay homage to that dream if it ever became a reality.

Lomax wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Last Stand sounds like Nickleshit to me..not diggin' this really..has this style of metal not been done to death at this stage?

I wish AIC were backing GNR, now that would just make this tour perfect for me..

yeah and I wish The Beatles opened for Led Zeppelin.

I always assumed these guys were a box of shits.

I'm glad I got to hear them and be proven right.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

actually alice in chains opened for gnr in holland back in 2006 when i saw them. not my kind of music though..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer