You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

Yeah dude! I read an article about the same thing and he said he lost a bet on the whole situation. Talk about living in the past! He is still sort of butt hurt about what went down. The reunion tour was 8 years ago. Let it go and keep being the red rocker!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Dave comments on the matter.  Sounds truthful enough.

http://vimeo.com/42480835

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Yep! Dave telling it like it is with his own vibe! I'm happy they are going to be on tour for awhile!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Stay Frosty new single WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

It's such a great laid back song and I think the lyrics are witty and clever by Dave! That song would be a perfect summer song on rock radio!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/12/June/2 … a8.twitter

Van Halen Rumored For Super Bowl

06/26/2012
(hennemusic) There's a buzz in the sports community that Van Halen could be on tap to play Super Bowl 47 next year in New Orleans.

NBC Sports first speculated on the band's involvement a few weeks ago following comments made by Eddie Van Halen regarding the group's touring plans.

On the heels of canceling a full run of summer US tour dates, Eddie told USA Today that "a lot of the canceled dates were in cities we already played. So in November we'll hit Japan, and in the new year we'll possibly do something special, but I can't talk about it."

On Monday, NBC Sports made more references to Van Halen's involvement in the 2013 event. more on this story

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Suhweeet!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer