You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: 12/07/11 -Youngstown, OH (Covelli Centre)

Olorin wrote:

Called him out cause he's changed it from the album version?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cant wait russ!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I like the honesty Russ.  See, we fanatics CAN be objective.  I thought for sure Civil War would put that show over the top, but that goes to show you.  It's not always WHAT they play, but HOW they play it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

sweet...man, you're on a roll!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I knew DJ would eventually win you over, with a little help from Stacey of course.  Either way, welcome to the DJ fanclub!

Glad you had another great time.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get those after show passes?  I'm guessing you contacted Ron and he got you a couple.  That's awesome of him if that's the case.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Oops- I had asked the same questions as faldor.

Sky Dog wrote:

review of the show
http://www.cleveland.com/popmusic/index … e-bou.html

"From the current lineup, Rose and Reed are the only members headed into the Rock Hall. Inducted alongside them will be ex-bandmates Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler and Matt Sorum -- i.e., musicians from the group’s heyday in the late ’80s and early ’90s.

It remains to be seen if the Rock Hall ceremony will deliver a hotly anticipated GN’R reunion – or a brawl. Relations between Rose and his estranged partners have ranged from tense to toxic.

If his new associates were miffed about being snubbed by the Rock Hall, they didn’t let on during a polished and unflaggingly energetic performance. Sure, the solo showcases got to be indulgent -- although a raw stab at the Rocket from the Tombs/Dead Boys gem “Sonic Reducer” by Stinson (complete with a shoutout to Youngstown native Stiv Bators) was a treat -- but the end result was a hot mess of rock ’n’ roll excess."

looks like Reed and Matt are being inducted according to this guy.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer