You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

DCK wrote:

I love most of you very much and some of you I just really like. Let's try to stay positive and get this show on the road, eh?

Shut the fuck up, you snotty passive aggressive human being.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
DCK wrote:

I love most of you very much and some of you I just really like. Let's try to stay positive and get this show on the road, eh?

Shut the fuck up, you snotty passive aggressive human being.

He's attempting to be clever by butchering the Bilbo Baggins birthday speech. He's failing, and even if he wasn't, who gives a fuck about his feelings towards anyone?

Axl's crew thinks they're famous. They're unknown outside of us diehards, and here, they're INfamous at best, laughably inept at worst.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Anyways, cut the shit and straight to the answer.

All ears.

Fernando wrote:

This was not Ground Ctrl's fault

Right.

Fernando wrote:

they solely received the package from our Merchandise Company and assumed it was correct.

The merch company sent out the wrong package? Understandable, as it's not their job to evaluate whether to send out an AFD shirt or not.

Fernando,

whose job is it to doublecheck the merch company sends out the right packages?

Fernando wrote:

sorry that I am not as active as I should be on here; just got really overwhelmed with a BUNCH of stuff.

Managing a band like GNR is a lot of work. It's really hard to stay active on the job when you are ill-equipped to take on the job in the first place.

Fernando wrote:

Maybe we should do a contest on who has the most creative idea on any sort of things to do with the tee....

That AFD cross goes a long way to pay the mortgage. You fucked up. Don't blame the shirt or the record it represents because of it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:

So here's something funny. True story;

The AC on my car started to act up this week. It's blowing air, just not cold air anymore. So I stopped to get one of those recharging cans and read that the port on my car is easiest to get to if you lay on the ground and hook it up that way.

As I was driving home I was thinking "Shit I don't have anything to lay out in the driveway to lay on when I get under there. And I don't have any shirts I want to fuck up." Then I get home and my fan club package is waiting for me. Open it up; BINGO! AFD shirt!

Long story short, I'm going to fix my AC now...

haha..Nice! XD Very productive!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Spot on Apex. This arrogance can only be found in people who got a hospital pass to a career that they never worked for and cannot truly appreciate.
This guy is a fucking clown.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

To be honest I thought he was just making a gag...sort of a light hearted way of acknowledging there's a bit of tension between some fans and management, some fans and Axl's choices, some fans and each other etc.

As smoke said...he's stolen it from Lord of the Rings...so I thought it was really just a silly joke.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

To be honest I thought he was just making a gag...sort of a light hearted way of acknowledging there's a bit of tension between some fans and management, some fans and Axl's choices, some fans and each other etc.

As smoke said...he's stolen it from Lord of the Rings...so I thought it was really just a silly joke.

That's all it was, I agree.  I think sometimes the written/typed word doesn't convey the tone it would be spoken with, so this kind of misunderstanding can occur.

Ali

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

come on people! he`s an idiot, that`s it....  we`d be better off without those hangers on and you know it!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

If Im not mistaken, Slash designed the original GNR logo... so i guess that is why Axl re did it?

Board footer