You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Sky Dog wrote:

the psychologist thing had to be sarcasm....I took it that way cause Axl is the patient...not the doctor!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

the psychologist thing had to be sarcasm....I took it that way cause Axl is the patient...not the doctor!

14  good point

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Talked to a mate at work today who is basically Joe Public as far as gnr goes, and he said Axl played a gig in uk, Birmingham I think (could be wrong) and he took that long getting on stage he got boo'd which resulted in him walking off.  Did this happen recently?  I'm just curious.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Talked to a mate at work today who is basically Joe Public as far as gnr goes, and he said Axl played a gig in uk, Birmingham I think (could be wrong) and he took that long getting on stage he got boo'd which resulted in him walking off.  Did this happen recently?  I'm just curious.

Sounds very bizarre what the hell would Axl be doing in Birmingham of all places

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
-D- wrote:

i can't think of many logical reasons why I support this band as much as i do.

I have zero reasons so I no longer support them.

Bullshit nostalgia acts with scab lineups with their track record aint my cup of tea.

Soundgarden will do more this year than this band will do in the next five, and Axl and the hangers on had a 4 year head start since CD's release. I don't even care about the scraps in the vault anymore. It's mid 2012 and this "band" is still coasting on AFD and UYI under the disguise of an average album released four years ago. NO THANKS.

Indeed.

Let's close the board and delete accounts.

Who's first?

James?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
mickronson wrote:

I believe the Birmingham show in on May 26th.

I believe there was an incident similar to what he's describing on the last UK tour, except the late start inspired bottle throwing, giving the band some legitimacy to walk off, half the audience leaving when he did and those that staying seeing the band eventually return and play a show.

I feel it was somewhere like Dublin but I could be mistaken.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Gotta be some merit in closing the boards.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Hey Russ
What is confusing about my post?
I'm saying the same thing as you just said really.
The quality of posts here are excellent and I wish I could see the very best written quotes or pieces all together just to read for fun.

Board footer