You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Trunk Interviews RRHOF President

Rex wrote:

Slash just posted this

For the record, I didn't RSVP, or in any way commit to attending the RRHF. I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. Iii|; )'

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

What choice?

There's only ONE choice. He HAS to perform with them.

I'm telling you. Anything less than that is gonna look HORRIBLE, and the media is gonna run WILD with it.

For the first time in a LONG time, Axl Rose has to give the people what they want to make this work.

If they perform, the only thing that will work is a set of songs performed solely from AFD/Lies by the original 5, and then do a UYI tribute with Matt & Dizzy out there.

The new band thing just isn't gonna work, unless they're saved over for some sort of "show ending" big collaboration deal and some of them jam on stage.

Yep totally agree mate 22

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Rex wrote:

Slash just posted this

For the record, I didn't RSVP, or in any way commit to attending the RRHF. I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. Iii|; )'

Perla probably RSVP'd on his behalf. Slash will be there, his wife will force him to go in the hope she can stick her beak into the spotlight, he won't have a choice 16

Her and Adler will probably sleep out for the event together.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Rex wrote:

Slash just posted this

Perla probably RSVP'd on his behalf. Slash will be there, his wife will force him to go in the hope she can stick her beak into the spotlight, he won't have a choice 16

Her and Adler will probably sleep out for the event together.

Slash will not say yes until he knows the conditions. Had the whole band minus Axl support the idea, the crazy one would be in the position to dictate. Slash doesn't want it, for sure.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

On a serious note you make a good point, Slash shouldn't show his hand too early. If they all do and Axl says nothing then they could be the ones asked to compromise in some way.

Lomax wrote:

If her performed with them it'd kill his bad press. Then he could try and move on with the new guys if the old guys gave their blessing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

The Pink Floyd way is the only way to go if they perform.  Celebrate the past and then separate for the future.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Sorry if my repeated Pink Floyd comparisons might be bothersome, but to those saying "they can't perform together then go their separate ways" I say this: Pink Floyd did it.

All 4 played together at Live8 and both David and Roger went back to their respective tours the next day, literally.

It would be a pretty accurate comparison if neither Axl or any of the other guys had cuntinued on as Guns N' Roses after the "break-up" in the mid 90's

I'm not big on Pink Floyd, but as far as I know neither David or Roger tour under the name Pink Floyd.

Sky Dog wrote:

not right now....Gilmour did before

Board footer