You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Interview With Dizzy Reed, New Music Hinted At For Las Vegas Show

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'd love to get all excited and optimistic for hearing new, or different songs, but Dizzy could've been saying that in a joking manner.  It's tough to tell from READING and not HEARING the words.  Would be cool for sure, but would they wait till the last show to play a new song?  I guess it's possible, to whet our appetites and keep us wanting more while they take some time off.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Right, I don't think anything is specifically "planned" for a GNR show.  Granted their setlists don't vary a lot.  But it's all based on what Axl feels like doing, or if the band can convince him to try something new.  I'm sure they want to play some different stuff, but I doubt they have a PLANNED setlist for Vegas that includes "Oh My God" and "Going Down", or anything like that.  If the mood strikes them, then so be it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Dizzy's full of shit, as usual.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Here is a pic of the setlist from Phoenix, I don't see why Vegas would be any different. If you are lucky you might hear Twat or Catcher or Riad or ITW or Prostitute. Oh my god at a stretch..

What I don't understand is they have thse other songs on the setlist but never seem to pick them.  Strange?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES … _526wt_922

AtariLegend wrote:

That intended setlist from Rock In Rio, before things went the way they did. Would have been amazing. It didn't have Civil War on that though.

It's the 11th Aniversay of the first time we heard Chinese Democracy material in Las Vegas, there's always a chance.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Here is a pic of the setlist from Phoenix, I don't see why Vegas would be any different. If you are lucky you might hear Twat or Catcher or Riad or ITW or Prostitute. Oh my god at a stretch..

What I don't understand is they have thse other songs on the setlist but never seem to pick them.  Strange?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES … _526wt_922

Yer fuck the 2 acdc song off for starters

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yep totally agree Prostitute and TWAT would be good to see on the 30th pro shot would be killer. I just dont like his voice in them 2 acdc songs on that live at the forum show

Board footer