You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Interview With Dizzy Reed, New Music Hinted At For Las Vegas Show

Axlin16 wrote:

When Axl can sing Whole Lotta Rosie, raspy. I fucking love it. Rosie has become a GN'R song to me at this point. But 2002 helium/pitchy Axl (which seems to be the go-to these days), singing a Mickey Mouse AC/DC song, makes my ears cry.

Still it should never be a setlist staple. Rosie should be an alternate, occasionally busted out for fun.

I also would much rather hear Oh My God, or something entirely new, or another cut off of Chinese, than to hear Whole Lotta Rosie AGAIN, as much as I dig it.

Riff Raff can fuck the hell off forever and ever. Most boring GN'R song since Reckless Life (which is probably better).

tejastech08 wrote:

Dizzy's full of shit, as usual.

Yeah pretty much.

I like Dizzy, and think he's a great player, and very much THE MAN.

But yeah. He's full of it. He's just banging the "rehearsed speech", that he gives in these interviews.

I sincerly don't anything else will be played outside of what you've already heard, outside of maybe Oh My God (because we've heard them rehease it a couple times). And most likely imo if they play OMG, they'll cut Shackler's.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Here is a pic of the setlist from Phoenix, I don't see why Vegas would be any different. If you are lucky you might hear Twat or Catcher or Riad or ITW or Prostitute. Oh my god at a stretch..

What I don't understand is they have thse other songs on the setlist but never seem to pick them.  Strange?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES … _526wt_922

I can't believe people are actually interested in buying that.  Really?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I hope something might happen on the next stream just to make it a little different from the last proshot stream.

I wouldn't complain either way as I've been wanting proshot stuff for years of the new band - i'm just thinking logically if I was them i'd slightly alter something so the two products are different.

In my dreams Axl will do TWAT and do the epic "I would do anything for you" screams that he did in 2009. But he doesn't seem to be using much of that voice at the moment...so it's a stretch to hope for it!

Board footer