You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Favorite GN'R Song Of All-Time

Bro-mero wrote:

I've always said that I have a "musical" relashonship with each Gn'R song. So to put most song higher up than others is extremely difficult because each has its individuality and persoanl experiences that came with it.  It would be like ranking your children, sure some are better in areas than other, but when it comes down to it, their your children and each one is unique. That's the way I see it with songs

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Awesome post. Totally agree.

For example, I love Estranged..but it's such an emotional challenging song that I don't listen to it as often as say Shotgun Blues.

So how would this percentage thing go Axlin, I'm sort of interested to try it - like % of favourite?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm still working out the details, trying to figure out how it will work.

Been busy with some house renovation this week, when I get more time i'll tackle it.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

There Was A Time, I think. I still vividly remember listening to the leak for the first time and giggling like a loon as the song progressed and Axl dropped more and more overblown stuff in there. "Vocal! Chunky guitars in the chorus! Piano! Robin solo! Tommy backing vocals! Orchestra! MORE FUCKING ORCHESTRA! BUCKETHEAD!!!"

bucket

That was when I became convinced that the 2001-2002-era band had what it took to blow the original band away. Shame it didn't pan out like that...

Board footer